Capítulo 5: Prueba

Minho, Hyunjin, and Seungmin arrived at the restaurant and were quick to spot the rest of their friend group. They went over and sat down, greeting the others. A waiter came over and after being asked, the trio that just arrived told the man what it was they wanted to drink.

"So, we all haven't hung out in a while, how are you guys?" Chan started.

"Good, I think?" Hyunjin said.

"Why the 'I think'?" Jeongin asked.

"Well, we met someone and think he's in trouble," Seungmin said.

"Who?" Changbin now spoke.

"The boy that lives above me. Well, there's two of them. One's an asshole and the other is such a nice guy." Minho explained.

"Wait what is the name of the complex? You never told me," Felix asked.

"The Woodland apartments," Minho said and Felix nodded in understanding.

"So what makes you think he's in trouble?" Chan asked.

"I often hear shouting and I've heard thuds and crying and what sounds like glass breaking. I've gone up to the apartment to make sure everything is okay and I've spoken with both of them separately now. And it turns out they're a couple. And the asshole I saw kissing a guy that is most certainly not his boyfriend. But I don't have any evidence and I want to be sure of what I saw before I tell the other guy his boyfriend is a bitchass cheater." Minho explained.

"Shit, that sounds rough," Changbin said, "have you guys been trying to help him?"

"We've been trying. But he only comes to the cafe on Wednesdays and Fridays. And whenever we mention his boyfriend, he tenses." Hyunjin said.

"Maybe try to make plans to hand out with him when you guys don't have work?" Felix suggested.

"Yeah, we were planning on doing that maybe tomorrow or something," Seungmin nodded.

"Wait, you guys came together, are you two staying with Min?" Jeongin asked as he looked at Hyunjin and Seungmin.

"Yeah," Hyunjin nodded.

"Then maybe try inviting him to stay with you guys as well?" Jeongin suggested.

"Oh, yeah, that's a good-" Minho cut himself off as he pulled his phone out because it had just vibrated.

"Is that Jisung?" Hyunjin asked.

Felix shot his head up, "Jisung??"

"Yeah, that's the guys' name, the nice one," Seungmin said.

"Han Jisung?? The one that looks like a squirrel when he eats??" Felix asked, not caring that all of his friends were looking at him like he was literally insane(they do frequently as Felix is a crackhead).

"Well, we've never seen him eat." Minho said as he looked at the other two who also knew Jisung.

Felix scrambled to his grab his phone, pulling up a picture he hadn't showed anyone since he had last seen the boy he was talking about, he shoved it towards the trio, "him! Is it-"

"Felix, breathe," Chan tried.

"Shut up," Felix hissed before turning back to the trio, "is he the one you're talking about??"