Capítulo 2: Testigo

It was around 1:30 a.m. and it was pretty silent in the complex, the occasional sounds here and there, but it was overall silent. The new resident of 9B was sleeping soundly with a radio that was emitting music from it softly, like a lullaby. But of course, this peace had to be broken.

Minho jumped awake at the sound of something breaking in the apartment above his own. He wasn't really planning on going to check thing's out as he had heard these noises before, and he wanted to be mad that his peaceful sleep was interrupted, but when he heard what sounded like whimpers and cries, he couldn't help but ditch both things in his mind, getting out of bed and leaving his apartment, going up to find apartment 9C.

🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐

"K-Kangdae...please..." Jisung begged as tears rushed down his cheeks. He was on the floor and the older was pissed. The younger didn't even know why. He didn't know why the older was mad and had so far broken two dishes that he knew he was going to have to pick up.

A knock at the door pulled the two's attention to it and Kangdae spoke first, "you fucking answer it, I'm going to bed."

Jisung nodded as he got up off the floor, forcing himself to stop crying as he limped over to the door. When he opened it, he was surprised to see the boy he was staring at through his window just around a week ago. Okay, that makes it sound creepy, "u-um...hi..."

"Hey, I'm from 9B and I wanted to make sure everything was okay?" The other boy said, "I heard what sounded like glass breaking and crying.

"O-Oh..." Jisung shook his head as lies spilled from behind his lips, "no...n-nothing like that happened here. Th-Thanks for your c-concern though..."

"Alright, well do you know where it may have came from?" The other boy asked.

Jisung shook his head again, more lies spilling, "n-no, I'm sorry. I-I didn't even hear anything l-like that..."

The brunette nodded, "alright, well thank you anyway, sorry for bothering you."

"I-It's okay..." Jisung said and smiled softly before closing the door. He dropped his smile as he walked back to the living room. He laid down on his bed, which was the couch, and he grabbed a blanket, covering himself and moving carefully in an attempt to not hurt himself. Once he was comfortable, he closed his eyes and let himself drift off to sleep.

🪐🪐🪐🪐🪐

"Wake up you brat." Jisung groaned quietly as he was pushed onto the floor. He looked up at his boyfriend who stepped over him, who had sat down on the couch, "your fatass was hogging up the couch. Make me some coffee before I leave for work."

Jisung nodded and got up, walking over to the kitchen. He bit his lip as he tried not to make any sounds as he knew Kangdae liked silence. That was one thing Jisung hated. Silence. It drove him crazy and made him feel like his ear drums were going to explode due to the ringing he heard because of the silence in the apartment.

He made the coffee in a to-go cup for his boyfriend and brought it over to the older. The older grabbed the cup and took a sip before speaking, "clean this place up, you always fucking disobey me, you might as well help me out a little just this once you ungrateful bitch."

Kangdae left after that and Jisung let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. He looked around and furrowed his eyebrows because what the fuck was he supposed to clean? The apartment was pretty much spotless all the time because Kangdae spent most of his time in his room. Jisung didn't even touch anything in the apartment. With a sigh, Jisung wiped down the counters and dining table and folded his only blanket before resting it on the back of the couch again. After that, he went over to where he knew the apartment key was kept and he reached up to the top of the fridge to grab his phone, which he always kept hidden from Kangdae so the other wouldn't go through it, and he left the apartment.