Capítulo 14: Seguro

"Morning," Minho said as Jisung walked into the living room.

"Morning," Jisung walked over and sat at the kitchen island.

"Did you finally sleep well?" Minho asked.

Jisung nodded, "yeah...I didn't have a nightmare after I fell back asleep."

Minho smiled, "that's good."

Jisung nodded as he got a glass of water, sipping on it, "um...can I...ask you a question?"

"Yeah, go ahead," Minho nodded, taking a few sips of his coffee.

"Um, can you...start sleeping in the bed? I think...that helped me with my nightmares, and I never liked the idea of you sleeping on the couch...if you feel uncomfortable with me in the same bed, I can take the couch, I'm not in any pain anymore so I'll be okay and-"

"Jisung, breathe," Minho said, "if you want me to, I will go ahead and start sleeping in the bed again, but you are not going to be sleeping on the couch. We can sleep in the bed together if that's what you meant?"

Jisung nodded, "yeah."

"Okay, that's okay with me, is it something specific though? Other than me having been sleeping on the couch?" Minho asked as he moved to stand closer to the younger.

Jisung stared at his water for a moment before shaking his head, "you'll think I'm super weird..."

"I won't," Minho shook his head.

Jisung took a deep breath before speaking, "you...you make...me feel...safe..."

"What do you mean?" Minho asked as he sat down.

"It's crazy, I'm crazy," Jisung said as he got up and went to walk away, but Minho grabbed the younger's hand, the younger flinching violently and ripping his hand away, shocking the older as Jisung turned to face the older, "I'm sorry, I just...it was a reflex."

"You don't need to be sorry," Minho shook his head, "but really, you won't creep me out or anything. I just want to know how I make you feel safe. I'm super ecstatic that I make you feel safe."

Jisung took a couple steps forward, looking down at the older who was sitting as he for once was taller, "I don't know how. It's like...your aura. You give off this feeling of safety and comfort. And when I was around you when I was still with Kangdae, I felt as if he couldn't hurt me. As if being around you, I was inside a bubble that Kangdae couldn't get inside. And it's not just you, it's also Seungmin and Hyunjin too. You guys and Felix, and Chan, and Changbin, and Jeongin, all of you guys, even if I don't know everyone that well, they all help me feel safe."

"Hey, look at me," Minho said, "take deep breaths for me."

Jisung nodded as he did as asked. Minho stood, pulling Jisung from his thoughts to look up at the older. They just stared for a moment and Jisung wiped his eyes as tears fell from them, not noticing how Minho was going to do the same thing. Jisung sighed as he looked at the older again, "I don't want to cry anymore."

"I know," Minho said, pulling the younger in for a hug.

Jisung clung to the older, letting Minho's scent surrounding him. It relaxed him, again. Although the boys had met around a month and a half ago, they had grown very close, along with Jisung and the others who they didn't see all the time, but that didn't matter as they became close in the few times they saw each other.

"Jisungie, listen to me," Minho said and when Jisung looked up at him, Minho cupped the younger's face carefully, "don't ever be afraid about talking to me about how you're feeling, okay? I care about you, so much, and the others too, they care about you, and they will listen too."