Dear Fred, Love Ginny

Dear Fred,

I'm doing okay, I miss you so much, we all do. I can't believe your not here to annoy me anymore. Ron has been such a pain in the ass recently especially about Harry and I and I really need you here to kick his butt. I almost threatened him with you the other day only to realize I can't do that anymore.
You'll be happy to know that I still watch the floorboards you used to hex every morning, you've scared me for life Freddie boy.
I still expect to see you and George sitting by the fire plotting your next prank, George doesn't plot anymore, not without you. He's trying his best to be strong for everyone else, I'm the only one he's honest with. He's not my Georgie anymore, his smiles are fake, his laughter never reaches his eyes and it's all because of you Fred.
I'm trying to remember the good times we had, like the time one of the gnomes bit Percy on the nose and he had an allergic reaction. His nose was red for weeks and weeks and we laughed and laughed. I try to remember those times but they're slipping away from me and I can't hold onto them for much longer.
I don't think I can do this anymore. I'm trying to be strong for everyone but I don't think I can be the strong one anymore. I know you always thought I was so brave but I wasn't, I just knew you would never let anything happen to me, I knew...I thought you would always be there to protect me but now that you're gone I know that's not true. I'm finding it hard to let myself get close to people, I'm not eating, I'm not sleeping.
It's been a year Freddie why don't I feel better, what's wrong with me. When you...left I didn't just loose you, I lost everyone and everything. My life, our family, it all changed, everything has changed. I need you Freddie, please...just send me a sign. A sign that you're happy wherever you are, that your safe and that everything is going to be okay here. I will never forget you Freddie, ever.

Love Ginny