Dear Fred, Love Hermione

Dear Fred
I don't even know where to start, you didn't deserve this. I never thought that this would happen I always thought you'd be there to make us laugh. I always thought that after the war we'd have it easy because we'd have you and George to make us laugh, to distract us from the pain and lose of war but instead you are the reason. I don't mean that in a horrible way but it's true.
You are the reason George doesn't laugh or joke anymore, you are the reason Ginny stays locked up in her room all day, you are the reason Ron hides how he feels even more so than usual, you are the reason that Charlie and Percy moved back home, you are the reason that Molly cries and Arthur thinks himself no good as a father. You are the reason Harry blames himself for your death.
I know I have no right to be angry but I am. You didn't have to die Fred, if you had just listened to me and stuck with George like I told you too. I told you not to go too far in but you didn't listen. I told you that you and George would be stronger together like you always have been.
Why did you have to choose this moment to split up, any other time and you choose when we are fighting the battle of our lives. You left us with so much pain that I don't think it can ever be fixed. If it had been anyone else I know you would be here, you'd be a mess but you'd be here, telling jokes and funny stories about them. Making us all laugh through the tears and that's what we need.
We need you here. I need you here Freddie and I always will

Love Hermione