Dear Fred, Love Lee

Dear Fred

Wow, just wow. You would off yourself the day before I was meant to take up shares in Weasleys Wizarding Wheezes. I know you did it on purpose you weasel. Okay all jokes aside Freddie, Harry told me of this letter writing crap and I didn't show him but I laughed, I'm sorry I couldn't help it. Writing a letter to you I thought, you didn't read letters when you were alive much less dead.
You were one of my best friends Fred and I pride myself on knowing what you would have wanted and it's not this, none of this is what you would have wanted. I've tried to talk to George but it's hard he just sits and stares at me and it freaks me out. I try to tell him what you would have wanted, how you would want him to live his life but he always responds with "Well Fred's not here is he".
Honestly with your permission can I slap him. He's wasting his life away Freddie and I've already lost one of you I'm not about to loose another.
The joke shop is doing alright, Ron is basically running the thing by himself, I try to help out whenever I can but that's been hard too. It's a hard place to be but it seems to be the only place where George looks alive again. He smiled there the other day while cracking a joke. I know I should applaud such a small feat but it was big for him, he's getting there, I think it will take time but maybe with my help and his families he can move on, they all can.
Anyways I've taken up enough of your very important time. As a dead person I hope you are talking to all the famous dead people and lining up some hot dead chicks for me when I eventually pass on. You better busy yourself with making heaven the best party ever before I get there or I will personally find a way to send you to hell. Much love Fred and I'll see you soon.

Love Lee