ONE: Ready For It..?

Pink walked up to the corner of the lobby and pressed her hands against the blank wall. The game was about to start. It was time for round two.

Pink's POV:
Winning the game with Maroon was the best feeling ever. But that was so long ago, it felt like it never happened. It was like it was all forgotten. I remember it. I remember vividly.

Lime was supposed to come but apparently he says he's late. I've never heard from Rainbow in almost a year; no one has. I hope he's doing well.

I pounce up and get ready for the second game of Among Us. As the clock ticks and ticks 'till the game starts. 5...4...3...2...

One.

The Chosen One's POV:
I remember the last time I've been in this lobby. I think Pink does too. Getting killed near the end of the game wasn't fun. Apparently I've heard that Lime was supposed to win the game, but they were able to turn the tables before doing so. While we're talking about Pink, I would like to add she isn't doing so well lately.

I can't pinpoint why. Anyway, I've heard from some trusted sources that Yellow and Pink have worked it out. Now they are acquaintances, but you'll never know what's fact or fiction.

For now, I'll go and start building up the taskbar and start doing some tasks. You got to do what you got to do.

Red's POV:
Unfortunately, I'm not the imposter. I wish I was, since the imposter is a fun choice. But I'm not gonna leave just 'cause I didn't get chosen. I'm going to play like a real man.

Doing my tasks, I stumble upon, someone familiar...

It's some darker shade of me. It's like I know them but I can't point a finger why. I wave and smile back just in case if my thinking was right.

Maroon's POV:!
Who even is that? And why did he point so weird, and just smile like that. Interestingly enough, they follow me. Suspicious indeed, but don't jump to conclusions. Maybe we know each other somehow, I highly doubt it, but life has so many unthinkable possibilities.

Imagining every possibility is unimaginable. Or so I say.

Look, I'm not going to be a widdle-waddle and make some friends with others who I don't even really know. I've toughened up after a couple years of playing Among Us. It's the year 2506 right now, and currently that means that I don't give a shit about nothing else.

I used to let other people boss me around but not this time, I'm not letting people step over me. But, maybe I'm overthinking this. It's just a game. But these people seem like they think I'm down. Or is it just my imagination? Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Why do I need to question this?

Sometimes my brain is fuzzled up in there and is just coming up to a balderdash point. Mushy, yikes. What am I saying hahaha I'm going crazy.

Devil's POV:

Devil: Angel, you can't be perfect forever.

Angel: With the utmost respect of such presence of yourselves, I would like and with all respect and credit due, I feel perfection is very much possible, keep the good deeds, and keep your head forward.

Devil: Loser.

Angel: Thank you!