TEN: The End of the World.. (Part Three: Season Finale?)

A/N: Well, well, well...here we are, the series finale. In a storyline kinda sense, at least, as we still have Book 3 to finish serving as a prequel. In these past few years, Among Us has admittedly died down. The hype is gone, no more memes, none of that. But, I'm hoping that you all will stick around for this LONG chapter. This will go down as history for the longest chapter I've ever made and probably ever will. So, prepare to be dazzled by these crewmates' final moments and Soul's deadly attacks jam-packed with action and you'll certainly get the emotional beats you were looking for with this chapter. As with the last chapter, this season finale will be mostly third-person (as well as sprinkling POV's here and there). Thank you for coming with me on this journey and happy reading!

~~~~~~
No One's POV:
Soul waits for the other side to make a move. He hopes that they will take a wrong step or do something that they shouldn't have. It was so silent that you could even hear a pin drop. Everyone could even hear their own heart beat. Lub-dup. Lub-dup. Lub-dup.

Mastermind: Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get at him-

The Chosen One: Wait.

The Chosen One takes a step forward.

The Chosen One: Come at me, Soul.

Soul takes kindly to his request and jumps into the air, speeding towards The Chosen One. He takes note of this and pulls out his sword, waiting to attack.

Soul moves out of the way just centimeters away from the sword. He could even see the razor-sharp blade's shine in the light. Soul telekinetically moves small sticks and stones and throws them at The Chosen One to show he's not messing around.

The Chosen One: I've been waiting for this battle for so long. And I think I know exactly what I must do.

The Chosen One menacingly climbs up a small building with ease. He dodges all of Soul's obstacles and prepares to jump him. It was perfectly timed. It was certain to target Soul and strike him exactly where it hurts.

But it didn't.

Soul teleports away from the ambush right before it hits.

The Chosen One: W-w-what?! You can teleport?! When did you even learn this ability?!

Soul: Oh, Chosen One, you still don't know? In the thousands of years I was trapped supervising in charge of making sure the parasites were in control, I got to learn a thing or two.

Soul: My father taught me all that I know. But, he could've never predicted the potential of what my abilities could accomplish.

The Chosen One: Well...this just got a lot harder.

In his shock, Soul was able to fabricate new chains that he was certain he couldn't get out of.

Soul: Who wants to be next?

Mastermind comes out of the dark and jumps off the shoulders of Red, attempting to stab Soul. He wasn't able to dodge it in time, leaving a little bit of Soul's skin behind.

Soul smiled.

Soul: Well...this was certainly unexpected, coming from you, Lime.

Mastermind: H-how do you know...?

Soul: I know everything about everyone. I have been here in this universe for longer than all of you people combined. I know a thing or two about your little backstory.

Soul chains up Mastermind and obliterates his knife using their powers. Soul was a force to be reckoned with, and after these pathetic attempts at trying to fight him, they had learned this lesson as well.