Epilogue

A/N: I hope you enjoy these final moments with the crewmates who started it all! It's been a pleasure making these books and it's really sad to see it go. But, all good things come to an end and it's time to pass on the torch to Book 3–the prequel. However, there is a book that will continue the storyline, but not long form like these books, rather, in shorts! If you aren't aware already, there is a book that deals with how the Among Us universe came to be using the power of shorts! Come over there and tell me how you think! Hopefully I can push out some more shorts soon...but for now, enjoy this epilogue! A short chapter, but a sweet one!

~~~~~~~~
No One's POV:
It's a new day. The crewmates are now ready to make a choice. They can either return back home aboard the spaceships, or stay here on planet Earth with Obsidian.

Some had made the choice to live a new life here on Earth, while others had decided it was best to leave Earth behind them and return home.

To start off, Mastermind decides to take The Chosen One with him and go back home to work the job they had used to do on the spaceship. They decided it was best for them to leave it all in the past and make way for new and better things.

Now that Soul is gone, someone has to help keep the parasites in check. They go aboard the ship. They wave their goodbyes and make a nice living working with the parasites.

They both find joy in the job and every now and then they find a depraved parasite and reminisce on their past. They think of how something so little could change the entire future. It's almost..magical in a way.

Years later, they continue to work together and explore the mysteries of outer space. They have a lot to learn about the barriers of the universe, the Creator, Obsidian, and everything in between. This is just the beginning for them both.

Devil and Angel decided to work on their differences and agreed that they would wait to go back into space until they could both get along and work alongside each other.

They move into an apartment close to Orange and live their life how they used to. Devil continues to be a lovable jerk and Angel continues to be a "perfect" person (although at times it doesn't show).

Life is good for them both, and soon enough, they start to find happiness with one another. It's time to leave as promised. But, they realize it's happier here on Earth, and decide that it's better off this way.

They start a business together, and it becomes successful. Nowadays, they continue to run the business, never losing sight of how it all started. They think from time to time about Soul and the games they've played with one another, and in the end, they are satisfied of how everything turned out.

Speaking of Orange, his life hasn't changed much. He still lives in the same apartment, and his lifestyle is still same old, same old. He doesn't think it's too much of a big deal.

He says he's fine with it. He doesn't need to leave a big mark on the world. He says that making a difference to even just one person is enough to be of importance. Orange might look to be a regular guy, but he dreams big. And that's great!

The Artist is known to be elegant. She can put on a good show and move people just with the sound of their voice. She decided to take this a step further and realized it's best that she stays on Earth.

She makes poetry for herself and for others. She's found a good job and makes a comfortable living all while doing the thing she loves. It can be hard from time to time as she gets burned out and can seem anxious or paranoid about one thing or another.

But, her end goal is all the same. She dreams about one day becoming a famous poet, and that hard work and determination is the first step in doing so.