SIX: This Is War!

No......this can't be right...you don't think..no...there's no way that's true.

What do you mean?

Nothing....just stay put at your area, sergeant.

~~~~~~

The Chosen One's POV:
Look, I don't know why the thing that happened over the last few days happened and why it happened in the first place. All I know is, 5 of us remain, me, Mastermind, Flower Pot, King, and Soul.

Remember, 2 imposters are still remaining. Anyone can strike at anytime. We could lose right now if they get a kill right now. I'm hoping we can turn the tables like Pink and Maroon (R.I.P) did to Lime.

It seems like that could do the trick.

Now it's just a matter of time before one of the imposters reveal themselves. But who..?

Soul's POV:
It's very worrisome how fast the imposters could win here. 1 more kill...and it's over.

I'm suspicious about Mastermind, 'cause we've chatted before and we talked about...stuff. He may be the imposter here. Looking at it now, he's the most suspicious of him all..

Mastermind's POV:
I..find this experience..pleasant in a way. It's so amusing to manipulate anyone and everyone. They don't know the difference between what's real and what's not; fact or fiction.

It's almost like, they don't care anymore.

They are too...easy. I wish I could find someone to trick, someone to persuade, and someone to get to.

It's almost TOO easy. It's not fun anymore, playing so many games doing the same strategy over and over...and over. It's like, everything has changed. Ever since the...parasite...controlled the ship and killed Maroon and Pink, things are different.

It's like people feel..off. They feel down. They feel like something's controlling them from the inside, the memorial was just too...sad.

On that note, I think it's time we finally end this, once and for all.

I take out my knife.

King's POV:
I'm going to need some help, if we're going to win this, we're going to need to execute Plan B.

King: Everyone..can I talk to you guys for a second?

King: Okay, the past few days have been pretty rough, after you know what happened. And the drama wasn't helping. So I've got a plan.

King: If crewmates were to win, then we'll need to play the part of an imposter. Let's get them out ourselves...

Flower Pot: How do we do that?

King: Simple, turn the tables on them, and release them one by one. We don't need meetings, or any of that to find the imposters. We'll just find them ourselves, capisce?

Flower Pot: Very well.

Soul: How do we do that? Do we just, find them?

King: Using our brains.

Soul: Alrighty then.

The Chosen One: There's only 5 people left, this shouldn't be too difficult.

The Chosen One's POV:
So, we've got a plan, and I think it will work. As we know, there's been a lot of pain and hurt from before, but we will put that aside. All that matters right now, is that we win. If this can be successful, we can try to get them back.