EIGHT: The End of the World.. (Part One)

A/N: This will be a three-part finale as chapter EIGHT, NINE, and TEN will finish off Book 2 of Among Us: The Story. Book 3 is already in production and is expected to come out very soon! However, this book is the last book in the continuation of the story. Book 3 will be only a prequel and will be the end to the Among Us: The Story book trilogy. Thank you for reading!

~~~~~~
Mastermind's POV:
It's over. But, I know that this has just begun. It's only a matter of time before Soul accomplishes his goal and destroys planet Earth and all organic life that is on it.

The only way to stop Soul is by gathering anyone and everyone we can find. I'll need to huddle up the crew and find a way to stop this madness once and for all. Soul is the type of person to do what they promise. I'm very sure he has something bigger planned. This is only the beginning.

Flower Pot and King was already next to me as they spawned back in the ship at The Skeld. The others, however, are probably somewhere in Polus and Mira HQ. They are also working on a new spacecraft, the airship, and I need to warn them before they go any further. We need to leave this ship and go back down to Earth, as I know some people have just quit and decided to live a happy life down there.

King: Okay, I know we aren't the best of friends, but, if we're going to stop Soul, we need every single one of us. You with me?

Flower Pot: I am...but I don't know about Mastermind.

I hesitate.

Mastermind: Uh, fine, whatever.

Flower Pot: Very well. We must follow the others back down to Earth and leave this godforsaken barrier.

King: We may never know what's on the other side. So, I'm glad I'm here with you guys in our final moments.

Mastermind mumbles: M-me too...

Flower Pot: What did you say?

Mastermind: I said "ME TOO!", okay?!

We used all our strengths to make a team that would be perfect to stop Soul in their tracks. I used my cunningness, Flower Pot used her horrors, and King used his leadership skills. We undoubtedly had a tough time finding people to join our team, however.

Flower Pot: THE END IS NIGH! JOIN US, WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET!

Mastermind: I don't think yelling to random strangers will help. Besides, we haven't even reached Earth yet, we're still millions of miles away.

Flower Pot: Well, what's your idea, huh? Plus, that means that Soul must not be too far ahead. We don't know for sure they have reached Earth yet. Just keep an eye open, would ya?

We must not be trailing too far behind Soul. The rest of the group had probably left our barrier to join the human realm, probably to relax after all those games. Soul must have it out for us, though. First, they must be trying to destroy our strongest players to make us even weaker.
Next, Soul will then target the rest, and lastly, us.

All hope is not lost, however, we must put all our efforts into stopping the coveted anti-hero. Sure, Soul might have good intentions, but good intentions aren't necessarily always good.

Flower Pot: We're almost there. Got any signs of life around?

King: We're still on the lookout. I'd say we're a few hours away before we land on Earth.

Flower Pot: But, the question still remains, is Soul faster than a spaceship?

King: Now me, personally, I think this is a tough question because we have to take in so many factors.