SEVEN: Three Heads Are Better Than One

I....I can't..

Can't what?

Can't do this anymore....I don't want to do this anymore. I-I may be scared of everything but that's no excuse for what they did to me. I'm not losing this or myself anymore.

What are you doing?!

Like what Pink said...

It's time for me to learn. And I'll do just that. Just you wait, everyone, you'll see me as the face of the earth. I'll rule everyone and anyone who stands in my way will face severe consequences.

And how are you going to do that, Lime?

Mastermind...listen to me..I know you aren't usually mean to everybody. But, for me, please? I know our mother were supposed to switch our names, haha, but for me, please...can you save me some time? I'll even tell you my tips and tricks.

Of course, brother.

~~~~~~

King: This is it. This is the endgame. There's only so much time left.

King: It's time to end this.

Flower Pot: Not before I end you first!

Flower Pot: WHERE. IS. MASTERMIND?

Mastermind: Right here, I guess.

The Chosen One: Are you crazy?! You're just leading her to you! Mastermind, you sure aren't acting like one!

Mastermind: I....I don't know..I-

The Chosen One: Mastermind?

The Chosen One's POV:
Woah...Mastermind was actually...crying, and it's not one of his fake cries either. They are real tears. What the heck is happening with Mastermind?! He isn't the type of person to side with the good guys! Is he...h-helping us?!

The Chosen One: Mastermind...umm...I..are you okay?

Mastermind: What do you mean by that? Of course I'm okay! I'm just...not in the mood!

Mastermind: So...so, just kill me Flower Pot, and win the damn game already!

The Chosen One: Mastermind, I may be a great player on Among Us, but I can't just let you do that! I want to win...but not like this! Why are you like this all of a sudden?! Aren't you supposed to be so cunning, so smart, so devilish, so.....oh, forget it. You get the point.

Flower Pot: YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING THAT COMES TO YOU.

The Chosen One: Flower Pot, NO, STOP! I-

Flower Pot: Th-The Chosen One..I-I'm so sorry! Are-are you okay? I didn't mean to..well I did, but not to you!

The Chosen One: Flower Pot....do what's right..for me, okay? As both recruitments of the ship...please...don't do th-

King: And 3 were left...

Mastermind: If one dies.....I win.

Mastermind: Besides...a chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

Flower Pot: King! Watch out!

Flower Pot's POV:
I start to get nervous as if King dies, it doesn't matter what I do, it's over. I realize what are my best choices and how I can use them to my advantage. I think and think and I feel like I've got it!

We need to trick Mastermind somehow. It won't be easy, as his name is literally Mastermind. But, it's worth a shot.

Flower Pot: King, we need to get out of here, now! Find anything you can use to-