NINE: The End of the World.. (Part Two)

A/N: This is the second part in the three-part finale that will end Among Us: The Story (Book 2). Almost there! No spoilers, but, out of the three parts, this one is definitely the most emotional one...get your tissues ready and prepare to cry your heart out as we get into these next crucial moments of these crewmates' lives. Also, this entire part is entirely third-person, interesting right?

~~~~~~
No One's POV:
Mastermind: Well...this is awkward, huh? We're just going to sit around while- AHH!

Soul came after the crewmates' with fierce, making sure to intimidate them as much as possible. They realized that they were definitely not prepared for something like this.

Running was the only option. Facing a god of this level is a death wish. Trying to salvage what they can do, they tried figuring out a plan. This was a make or break moment.

King: What are we going to do? We are hopeless! I repeat, hopeless!

Flower Pot slaps King.

Flower Pot: Get a grip on yourself! You are supposed to be our fearless leader, someone who we can look up to, someone we can admire, you are a king after all, aren't you?

King: Ow...also yes! But, what is there to do? All my confidence just went out the window after whatever Soul did.

He was right, but they decided that feeling scared and in despair was not going to do anything for them in the long run. However, nothing was coming to mind, until someone made a good point.

The Chosen One: Well...

Orange: What? Spill it, man! We are doomed! Your idea might be the only thing that can save us!

The Chosen One: Alright, alright! Well, can't we just...I don't know...somehow weaken Soul's powers?

Yellow: Yup, I knew teaming up with you guys was a bad idea.

Mastermind: Are...you...CRAZY? If we can't even go near them, what makes you think we can somehow...nullify their powers?!

The Chosen One: Hey, people, just wait, okay? I never said we would nullify their powers, just somewhat weaken them to buy us enough time to come up with a fully realized plan that is fail safe and cannot let us down. And honestly, what do YOU have that could possibly be a better idea then the one I just came up with?

Red: Can't argue with that!

Flower Pot: Is it really all that hard to just talk to the guy? I mean, he can't be all evil. He tried protecting what he loved for millennia! There is some good inside him.

Mastermind: Flower Pot, you should not be the one talking about reasoning with people, okay? You are the reason we got in this mess anyway!

Flower Pot's nightmarish side starts to show.

Flower Pot: Okay, I've had enough! Mastermind, I get you have your little...sob story or whatever, but please, shut the heck up for once?! Has anyone ever told you that? Hm?

Flower Pot: ...

Flower Pot: ...Probably not your dead sister I assume?

Everyone stands in utter shock.

Mastermind starts to shed tears as he walks away.

Flower Pot: Wait..Mastermind, I didn't mean that. I-

Mastermind: Enough...okay? The words had already came out your mouth. It's too late.

Flower Pot: But-