FOUR: Tell Me The Truth

Hey.

Hello?

Wake up!

It's no use, sir...she won't wake up..what do we do?

Throw the body in the fire, like the rest of them..

Sir?! What?! Why?!

Do what you're told, or else..

Pink's POV:
Woah..I just had the craziest dream. It's almost like..there were these workers..and I was one of them. Or..was I the one getting burned..? I don't know.

Maroon: Pink...it's 3 in the morning, what are you doing up so late..

Pink: I just had a weird dream, I don't know..haha, it sounds weird, you wouldn't understand it. Also, why are you acting so much nicer now?

Maroon: Don't you remember? We had a chat about this, right?

Soul: *thinking* Uh oh...there may be a problem shapeshifting into her, talking to Maroon. That wasn't a good idea..

Maroon: Anyway, it can't be as weird as mine. It was with you, and we were having..uh never mind, you probably wouldn't want to know either.

Pink: Ok..?

Pink: Regardless, I think we should probably investigate more on what I was thinking. I must've dreamt it for a reason. Couldn't be just a random coincidence, right?

Pink: The Chosen One, keep eye on the others. Soul, make sure no one does any funny business. King, keep yourself in tact and try to keep everyone in control. Everyone else, stay put. Maroon and I have a mystery to solve.

Maroon: Did you need to wake us up at 3?

Pink: Look, my dream can't just be a random coincidence. There has to be something going on behind the scenes. The reason some people are imposters, like yourself, has to be because of some sort of event that has happened while doing so.

Pink: I'm not completely sure of why this is so, but it could be of some invasion on the spaceship.

Pink: This could explain of why Red and Lime were imposters a year ago.

Maroon: Don't bring up his name, please.

Pink: Sorry.

Pink's POV:
It was time to get down to business and see what really is happening here. Some alien? Some magic power that leaked into our ship? Our trip to The Skeld over a year ago was very long and quite a ride. It's not impossible that something had entered through the airlock and infected some of our crew on the way there.

Seems to me that there is a chance we could find something big, and team up with everyone to find out the truth. The truth.

Pink: Hey, after all this is said and done...want to go and get some ice cream?

Maroon: Umm..haha..sure

Pink: It's probably somewhere around the end of the ship. Navigation would probably give some good clues.

Pink: Wait..what's this?

PARASITE INCOMING. TAKE COVER IN 02, ADMIN, ELECTRICAL, OR REACTOR. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR AREA. I REPEAT, DO NOT LEAVE YOUR AREA.