Chapter 15

Y/n's POV

Much to Harry's protests, he is currently getting ready so we can leave. Before we do I decide to give him his gift early since we can use it to get to our destination.

I grab his gifts and head to his room hiding them behind my back. As I walk in I see my half-naked boyfriend and even if I have seen him naked it still astonishes me that he is in fact mine. I hadn't noticed I was staring until I saw him turn slightly red and smirk.

" Like what you see? " He says while putting his shirt on

" Yes I do, I definitely do, " I say going over to where he's sitting and place a light kiss on his lips before giving him the gifts.

" What is this? " He inquires teasingly and beginning to open up his gift

" I hope you like it, " I reply smiling hopefully

" You didn't, " He asks looking at the broom in bewilderment

"Oh but I did," I state smirking at the boy in front of me

" I fucking love you, " He says placing his hands on my waist and picking me up while spinning me around the room then slowly placing me on his waist and instinctively I wrap my legs around his waist he then begins to kiss me passionately.

" I fucking love you more, " I say while I caress his cheek with one of my hands and the other playing with his hair.

" Impossible, " He replies softly kissing me on my nose, forehead, and lastly my lips. As our lips move in perfect rhythm he bites my lip wanting entrance making me moan and giving in and as our tongues battle for dominance he gets frustrated and squeezes my ass making me moan and groan louder and letting him win. We reluctantly pulled away when breathing had become a factor.

As we rested our heads together momentarily catching our breathes He says " Thank you, "

I smile and reply " You're welcome, I'm glad you like the gift and I knew you needed some new protective wear since your quidditch ones are all old and messed up, " I say as he places me back on the floor

" You're the best girlfriend anyone could ask for, " He prompts smiling like a little kid who's had candy for the first time.

But if only it were true...

" And you're the best boyfriend, now are you ready to go, " I say intertwining our fingers together.

" Yes, but can you please tell me where we're going? " He says pleading with his puppy dog eyes and putting out his bottom lip. That fucker knows what he's doing.

Sighing in defeat I say " I'll tell you where we're going but not why we're there, "

" Aww come on, " He pleads in a whiny tone

" Nope, " I say crossing my arms over my chest and looking away from him just in case he gives me that look. I'm weak when he does it.

" That's not fair you're not looking at me, look at me, " He says but I shake my head. He sighs in defeat and says " Fine, where are we going? "

" Sirius and Remus's, " I state turning back to look at him. And before he could ask anything I grabbed his hand and led him downstairs with his broom so we're in the front of the house.

" Are you okay? " He asks looking how the color in my face turned pale

" Yeah, I just haven't been on a broom since Draco tried to get me to look while we were on his but I was so scared I wanted to get off as soon as possible. So I may have covered his eyes while riding and made us go upside down then causing us both to scream. But he couldn't let go of the broom or else he would fall, but in the end, it made us both fall. I haven't gone on one since, much to his dismay, " I say hurriedly