Chapter 17

Y/n's POV

"Y/N, Y/N," Harry says pulling me away from my thoughts.

"Wait are you okay, did something happen?" Harry says coming closer to me examining my face and wiping tears I hadn't known were there.

"Yea I'm fine when I checked to see if the oven was at the right temperature I burned myself," I quickly lied "Anyways why'd you need me?"

" Oh right umm well Andrea's diaper is full and I don't know how to change a diaper, sooooo, " Harry says stretching out the "so" but I finish off by saying " Sooo you need me to change her, "

" Can you pleaseeeee, " He pleads giving me his famous puppy dog eyes and pout.

I roll my eyes but smile up at my git of a boyfriend and say " Fineeee, "

" Thank you, Thank you, " He prompts placing chaste kisses all over my face making me giggle

" Alright, Alright, but you have to put the cookies in the oven to bake, " I inquire but knowing as he starts to edge towards the cookie dough I continue on by saying " Without eating all the cookie dough and burning them, "

" Yeah, sure whatever, " He replies already eating some of the cookie dough, and adding " These are really good, the best I've ever had, you should bake more, I'd help of course, "

" When you say help you mean, " I state then letting him finish " By tasting your product and making sure it's not poisonous of course, "

" You're lucky your cute, you don't need to use that little brain of yours, " I state jokingly

He scoffs and dramatically puts his hand on his heart and says " I knew you were using me for my good looks, "

" Your such a git, " I retort rolling my eyes playfully at him

" That may be so L/n but I'm your git, and you have to deal with me until my last dying breath and even then I'll haunt you, " He says while wiggling his fingers pretending he's a ghost and raising his eyebrows

" Touché Potter, touché, " I say giggling at his stupid antics and kissing him on his lips slightly tasting the cookie dough and leaving to Andrea.

(10 minutes later)

It took me longer than it should have to change her diaper but I couldn't find her diapers or wipes for a long time, anyways I come back into the kitchen expecting the cookies to be done but instead, I see a frantic potter waving an oven mitt over smoke coming from the oven.

" You had one job Potter, One bloody job," I say shaking my head and opening up the windows and taking out the burnt cookies

" What did you even do I was gone for 10 minutes or less? " I ask setting down the tray of black cookies

" Well you see they didn't look like they cooking fast enough so I decided to make it 475 degrees instead of the original degree of 350, " he states quickly and rubbing the back of his neck and looking bashfully at me.

Knowing it wasn't his fault my harsh demeanor faltered and I sighed and said " It's alright but I really wanted cookies, "

He comes towards me and says " We still have cookie dough, " and kisses my lips while pulling me close I hug him and he rests his chin on top of my head.

(Fast forward leaving to the party)

Harry and I already cleaned up his mess and we're on our way back to the house. He Andrea with him in a baby carrier.