Chapter 36

Y/n's Pov

I'm in a white elegant wedding dress a veil over my face. I continue walking down the aisle seeing many pureblood families sitting in their seats. I look up to Draco dressed in an all black suit awaiting my presence.

Looking down my hands I see a black ring with emerald stones, my betrothal ring. Looking to the side again I see my friends sitting with a fake smile. Harry staring at me while wearing the ring he took from me when we first met, twisting it out of anxiousness then deciding to hold onto Mione's hand.

I feel a sense of dread as I reach the alter not paying attention as Dumbledore officiates us. I say my lines that I had practiced for since I was a mere child. I see Draco is happy but seemingly looks torn as if he wants to say something but ultimately decides against it.

When it is time to say "I do" I look over to harry and say it to him. Wishing it was him I was marrying. Wishing he was a pureblood selfishly, just so I am allowed to be with him. I watch as he clenches Hermione's hand with tears in his eyes.

I then look over to my mother looking at me with a smile alongside my father. Thinking she happy or proud of me but then she uses her fingers to mimic her smile telling me to smile. She mouthes that there are reporters here taking pictures of our wedding.

Doing as she says I smile and pretend to be as happy as I have ever been.

Taking Draco's hand I walk back down the aisle sealing my fate.

XX

I wake up abruptly feeling hot and removing a blanket that was on me. This causing Hermione to stir as I push her head gently off my shoulder and move her towards Ron to lay on. Hearing his loud snores stop for a moment as Hermione snuggles up to him. He subconsciously puts his arm around her waist holding her against him.

I see harry sleeping in the armed chair noticing a slight pink tint on his nose and cheeks as he holds himself. Realizing he must have sacrificed his blanket for me I take the blanket I had been sleeping with and put it on him.

Seeing as his body relaxes more in the warmth, I also take off his glasses that he always forgets he has on. Sometimes I think he forgets he's partially blind.

I go in to the kitchen and get some water feeling a bit out of it because of that vision. I've had visions exactly like that except this one was different.

One being that of my new friends being there. Second was that look Draco that gave me it was like he was fighting off what he was trying to say. Lastly the main difference was Harry and how I was feeling.

I usually felt a sort of completion during the wedding vision but I felt dread instead. And then Harry he just made me feel even worse since I knew I was hurting him in the process. I could clearly see his fidgeting motions in the vision. I wished for the other vision where he had not been in it. Just so I did not have to see his red and tearful face.

Snapping out of it I finish my glass of water placing in the sink and go into the fridge grabbing two cookies to settle my worries. Walking to their library I turn on the lights while eating the cookies. My head is rattling with thoughts of the future that I don't even see a figure walking in with me.

"Couldn't sleep?" Harry says walking towards me and finishing the rest of my second cookie I had been eating.

"No I couldn't." I say looking up at him and seeing the bags under his eyes. "And you? You haven't been sleeping well this whole week, why?"

He smiles coming closer to me "Very observant of you. Didn't think you had noticed"

Leaning against the windows in the library I reply "I will always notice if there's something bothering you," Feeling my chest tighten as he slowly comes closer "For example, you have barely spoken to me since we got off the train,"