Chapter 5

Y/n POV

I wake up to knocking on the door.

" Y/n, y/n are you okay, " I hear Draco saying.

I get up and look at Harry's still sleeping naked body and said " Yeah I'm fine Draco, I'll be out in a minute I'm changing, "

" Harry, get up Draco's here, " I say to the green-eyed boy, shaking his shoulders.

He looks at me with his eyes almost bulging out of his head. He scrams around the room trying to get his clothes. While I do the same removing his shirt and grabbing the first piece of clothing on the floor and putting it on.

" Y/n, open up it's nothing I haven't seen before, " Draco says cockily.

I can already see his signature smirk on his face.

Harry pauses to look at me and says " You're fucking Malfoy, "

I look at him and said, " This is not the time for this you need to leave, "

This really was not the time, knowing Draco he will come in at any moment if I don't hurry the fuck up.

" Yeah I know Draco but I'm a mess just wait one second, " I say while trying to fix my bed comforter and pillows.

I tell Harry to hide in my closet because there's no other way out. He just glared at me but went.

" Y/n, I don't care what you look like I'm coming in, " Draco says while opening the door.

" Morning, now what was so urgent you came barging in my room, " I say while fixing my fallen bra strap

" Well I didn't see you yesterday, where were you? " Draco says while grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him.

Out of instinct I put my hands around his neck and caress the back of his neck which he leans into it because it always comforted him.

Snapping back into reality I quickly lied and said "Oh I was just in the library studying and then I went to the black lake for a while. I must have lost track of time because I came back to my dorm really late,"

" Oh okay, " Draco says

He looks me up and down while smirking and biting his lip " And what is this nonsense about you looking like a mess because to me you look very sexy, " he says "sexy" in the most seductive tone possible.

Which made sense because I grabbed whatever was on the floor and it was my see-through lace dark green bralette and a pair of black and green plaid shorts.

As he analyzes me he places his finger around the hickey's Harry had given me last night and I had slightly winced at his touch since it was still fresh.

" I guess I need to be more mindful of the hickeys I give you. Though I am a bit surprised. They're still this dark and red but I guess that's what happens when we have a lot of fun, " he says while lightly kissing where my bruises are " But I like that people will see that your mine, " he says kissing the side of my neck and up my earlobe slightly biting it.

" Your lucky I don't care what people think about me otherwise I'd be pissed. But I guess these make up for those, " I say pointing to all the multiple dark big hickeys on both sides of his neck. I stare at them and smirk while I lightly trace my fingers along where I left them. " I like showing people what they can't have, " I say looking up at him proudly

He knocks down my bra strap and says " I missed you, " and before I could reply he picked me up. smashing his cold pale lips on mine pulling me into a deep and lustful kiss. He proceeds to throw me on my bed hovering over me while my legs are around his waist.

But before we went any further I saw a pair of my socks being thrown across from us. which brought me out of my trance and remembering that Harry was still in my closet. I quickly flipped Draco over and said

" I missed you too but I have somewhere to be right now but let's catch up later, " I say as I straddle him and kiss his neck and lips

" Ugh really? I wanted to spend some alone time with you, " he says while placing his hands above my ass

" Can't get enough of me can you Malfoy? " I say while smirking

" If I say no can I stay? " He says moving his hands up and down my waist then squeezing my ass.

" Sorry Draco but I've got somewhere to be right now but let's catch up later. Okay, "

" Fineeee, " he says dragging on the word dramatically and knocking his head back like a child.

" I promise I'll make it up to you after, " I whisper in his ear seductively while going down to his lips and kissing him again

" You better cause you got me all excited already, " he says while biting my lip as I pull away

" Yeah, yeah I know now get outta here I need to change so I can leave, " I say as I get off his lap

" Can I watch? " He says smirking at me and sitting in a comfortable position

" Draco Lucius Malfoy if you don't- " I say reaching for my wand

" Alright, alright I get it. I'll see you later love, " he says while kissing me passionately before he leaves.

" Later, " I say and close the door.

Completely forgetting again that Harry was in the closet I got startled when I heard his voice.

" So you are fucking Malfoy, " Harry says.

" For fuck sake Harry you scared the fuck out of me, " I say clutching my heart

" Well, you deserve it. Since you forgot about me being in the closet while you were practically fucking Malfoy, " he says irritated

" Harry im sorry I forgot about you for a moment but if I hadn't acted like that then he'd know something was wrong. Plus it shouldn't matter since we aren't together, " I pause for a moment and continue. " But to answer your first question yes I am fucking Malfoy, " I say.

He looks at me sadly and says " So all of it meant nothing to you, "

" Harry it's a little complicated but, yes it did. however, I don't do the whole boyfriend and girlfriend thing. But we could be friends with benefits if you would like, "  I say while putting my arms around his neck.

He looks at me with a half-smile and says " I would like that but what about you and Malfoy, aren't you guys together? " He says

"Like I said it's complicated. We technically aren't together but we do have a sexual relationship, " I say

"So if we are friends with benefits does it only mean sex or can we do other things like hangout and hold hands etcetera," he says

" No we can do all those things but we're just labeled as friends, " I say caressing his neck

" Friends huh," he says sadly lowering his head.

I lift his face and caress it.

" Look I'm sorry this probably isn't what your use to but it's what I'm comfortable with. Okay? " I say softly

" I'm actually not used to any of this. I'm kinda doing everything for the first time, " he says

" Wait you never, " I start to say but he shakes his head no " To be honest I'm really fucking surprised you seemed very experienced, " I say still astonished that this motherfucker was a virgin and never experienced anything with a girl.

He starts to blush and smile softly " I didn't know if I was any good, " he starts to say but I cut him off

" Love, you were more than good. Dare I say the best I've ever had. That's why I'm still shocked at the fact that it was your first time, " I praise

He smiles sheepishly and says " Well if we're going to do this can I tell my friends? "

" Whatever you want love, " I say

He smiles and picks me up and kisses me lovingly. While I giggle and smile.