Chapter 7

Y/n's POV

We walked into their beautiful home in Godric's hollow and they told Harry to show me to my room while they show Hermione and Ron to theirs.

Harry takes me to my room and we set my things down and join the others. We sat down and talked about school and they told us some "embarrassing" stories of Harry. They were actually really cute especially the ones where he would fly his miniature broom that his godfather Sirius gave him. And apparently, Harry would go around the neighborhood flying around saying he was going to Hogwarts while James was chasing after him. Lily had to explain he can't go to Hogwarts till he was eleven and since then he couldn't wait for his eleventh birthday.

There was another one where he ran out the door naked when he was about to take a bath and both lily and James ran around the neighborhood chasing the toddler. We were all having a good laugh until lily asked " How long have you been boyfriend and girlfriend, "

I answer quickly with a chuckle " Oh we're not together. We're just good friends, " I almost choked on my drink when she asked that. Boyfriend and girlfriend? Why would she think that?

I glance at Harry and I notice he looks a bit sad at my answer. Then I look to Ron and Hermione and see they're glaring at me.

Do I have something on my face? I try to quickly take a peek at a mirror by and I look exactly the way I left the compartments.

"Oh my apologies I thought you two were," lily apologetically says

"that's alright," I say taking another sip of my drink.

We then end up watching a muggle Christmas movie while eating so much food that it's concerning. It got late so we all returned to our rooms. This time Harry didn't kiss me goodnight which made me a bit sad but I went into my room and put on burgundy, green plaid shorts, and a burgundy cropped spaghetti strap.

(1 hour later)

I've been tossing and turning trying to find a comfortable position to let me sleep but can't. I wonder if Harry's awake? I decide it wouldn't hurt to check maybe he can't sleep either. I quietly walk into his room but was startled when I heard sniffling

" Harry, what's wrong, " I say walking over to the crying boy

" It's nothing. It's just something stupid, " Harry says trying to wipe his tears

I climb into his bed and hug him tightly.

" If it's making you cry then it's not nothing or stupid, " I say as I wipe his face dry

He doesn't say anything. He just stares at me pouting.

" Please tell me, Harry, " I say as I caress his cheek hoping it comforts him.

" I'm just not feeling well, " He says snuggling into my hand.

Of course, I didn't believe him but I didn't want to push him on it. If he doesn't want to tell he doesn't have to. I just hope he knows that nothing is worth his tears.

" Okay, " I say softly giving him one last sincere look. I got up and was about to leave when Harry grabbed my wrist and said " Can you please stay with me? "

With tears new tears in his beautiful emerald eyes. I nod and we go back in his bed and he wraps his arms around my waist tightly like I'm going to leave. I stroke his hair and kiss his forehead.

" I'm not gonna leave Harry it's okay, " I whisper

" Promise, " he says

" Promise, " I say.

Little did I know I would break that promise.