Chapter 34

Y/n's POV

It's been a couple of weeks since Halloween. Ron, Hermione, Harry, and I are on the way to the potters to spend Thanksgiving break with them.

We're sitting in the compartments with Harry next to me and Hermione and Ron in front of us. I've been feeling a bit sick especially since I haven't seen the potters since the summer when Harry and I are we're together.

I was confused when Harry told me they wanted me over. But it still made me happy and nervous.

I don't know how to explain to your ex-boyfriend's parents saying yeah we broke up because I'm getting married later on this year to the guy who's my best friend but also Harry's childhood bully.

Yea that sounds like a lovely conversation to have. I can't wait.

Feeling Harry shift uncomfortably in his seat. I look to my right to face him to see he's already staring at me. He looks as if he has something he wants to tell me but he nods in Ron and Hermione's direction.

I see them leaning on each other as Ron tries to explain to her how to play wizarding chess. She was never very good at it. She seems very frustrated trying to understand how to play.

I look back at Harry confused and he nods to the compartment door signaling me to leave with him. Feeling curiosity spring I look to Hermione and Ron saying

" I'm going get something from the trolleys you two want anything?"

" Can you get me a couple of chocolate frogs, " Hermione says eyes not leaving Ron's book on how to play wizarding chess

" Can you get me some chocolate frogs too with every flavor beans," Ron says staring at Hermione smirking watching as she is straining her eyes looking at the book

" Yeah sure, Harry can you help me grab some of the stuff? " I say

" Yeah sure, " He says before getting up and opening the door for us to leave

He places his hand on the bottom half of my back leading me towards an empty compartment.

I slightly shiver as I feel his fingers behind me. I know he's seen me naked but he still makes me feel all giddy and nervous inside when he touches or talks to me.

Closing the door before we fully get inside he turns around looking nervous and tense.

" Are you okay? " I say noticing he hasn't spoken looking anywhere but me. Making me worried I start asking more questions "What's wrong? Why did you want to talk in here? " I say stepping a bit closer to him and rubbing up and down his arm.

Seeing him loosen at my touch he moves a bit closer to me moving a piece of my hair and tucking it delicately behind my ear not before brushing his finger down my jaw he takes a deep breath in and says

" I know that our situation is a bit complicated right now. But I wanted to ask you for a favor, I understand if you don't want to, you don't owe me anything. Not saying you ever owed me anything. I mean it's completely fine- "

I cut off his rambling by placing my hands on his shoulders. I move my hands a bit upward so my hands are now placed behind his neck forcing him to look at me.

I softly rub his neck and hair watching as leans into my touch.

" Whatever it is I'll do it, now stop rambling and tell me what you need, " I say smiling softly at him

" Okay, " he lets out a big sigh before continuing " I need you to be my girlfriend, "

"Harry you know how much I wish I could be but," He cuts me off by saying