Chapter 4

Y/n POV

(The picture above is y/n's room)

We apparate to my room pleading to Merlin Draco knows what personal space is and is not in there. (Yes I know they cannot apparate originally in the books but I've changed that.)

" Wow you have a room to yourself it's so nice," Harry says looking around the green room " I guess it pays off being the Slytherins ring leader, "

"Will you ever let that go? " I say watching him examine my room

"Not a chance darling, " He replies stopping at my jewelry picking up one of my rings and sliding it onto his pinky.

" Hasn't anyone ever told you to not take what isn't yours? " I say repeating the same sentence he told me by the stairs smirking to myself and raising an eyebrow.

" Wheres the fun in that? " he replies keeping the silver ring

Moving to my bookcase he looks at all the muggle/wizarding books I have running his index finger along the spines. Stopping at my collection of the twilight books.

" You actually believe in this rubbish, " He says holding the book up and opening it

" What can I say I'm a sucker for romance, Although the way he describes wanting to drink her blood creeped me out, " I say watching his eyes go back and forth reading the page.

" Hm, never took you for a romantic type, " He says looking back down at me

" I guess I'm full of surprises, " I say taking the book from his hand and placing it back on my shelf

Flopping down on my neatly made bed he says " My bed isn't this soft this is unfair, " moving around in it I move to sit on his legs straddling him placing my hands on his chest sliding it upon his neck.

" You can come to my room whenever you please if it bothers you that much, " I say as his hands fall to my thighs tightly squeezing them and moving up to my waist.

" Now don't say that or you'll never be able to get rid of me, " he replies moving his hands to the hem of my shirt and pulling on it. Getting the hint I take off my shirt watching as his eyes brighten at the sight of my chest.

My white lacey bra made with a mesh fabric having him able to see my hardened nipples. Placing his hand at my waist sliding them up to my ribcage not touching where he desired he looks to me as if pleading for me to let him.

" You can touch. I don't bite, at least not right now, " I say bringing his hands up to my breast.

Touching my nipples gently through the fabric he pinches it causing me to groan. Smirking at my reaction he kisses the top of them leading up to my neck and finally my lips his hands traveling to my back where my clasp is.

Not breaking the kiss he asks " Can I take it off? I mean you don't have to. Whatever you comfortable with is fine - You know what never mind it was a stupid question, "

Deeping the kiss to stop his rambling I pull away replying " Harry, relax yes you can, "

A blush forming on his cheeks he slowly unclasps my bra keeping eye contact with me. Watching as the bra falls off he looks back down at my bare chest gently massaging them. The feeling of his calloused hands and rings holding my breast felt euphoric.

Lowering his head he starts to suck on my right nipple swirling his tongues around the bud and using his other hand to fondle my left breast. Moaning at the feeling of his tongue on me I grab his hair pulling him closer to me and intertwining my fingers into his soft hair.