Chapter 21

Y/n's pov

As I try to move my body in a more comfortable position I feel a light arm on my waist. I quickly open my eyes to see Hermione's skinny pale arm holding onto my torso.

I smile to myself going back to sleep for a bit longer. Hermione had convinced me to stay the night since it was late. Last night after our conversation we had a great time. Laughing, eating, watching muggle movies she had. It was so much fun.

After a couple of hours later we both woke up and had some breakfast. After we finished I took a quick shower and said my goodbyes, thanking her for being such a great friend, and left.

Harrys probably freaking out because I didn't come back home yesterday but I was so tired from all the junk food we ate I just couldn't go.

As I walked in the house I went straight to harrys room seeing James and Lily were out. I heard the shower running so I changed out of my clothes and put on one of his Quidditch jerseys settling myself on his bed picking up a book from his nightstand that I was reading earlier.

(15 minutes later)

Hearing the water turn off I continue reading my book. Harry walks out with a towel around his waist as water is still glistening and dripping from his toned body.

He looks over at me while trying to dry his hair with another towel and says " Hey beautiful, wait Y/N, "

" Hey handsome, " I nonchalantly say looking up from my book and then looking back down.

" Don't hey handsome me, where we're you? " He asks walking towards me

Marking my page in the book I place it back down on the nightstand and said " I was at Hermione's, it got late and she asked me to stay the night, "

" OH, how nice of her, " He scoffs while rolling his eyes

" Yes, it was nice of her, Don't be jealous, " I say getting up from position and coming up to place my arms around his neck " Plus you spend way more time with Ron than I do with Hermione, but you don't see me asking if you're fucking him, "

" That's different, I can't help it, " He says pouting while putting his hands on my waist

I push him down the bed and hover over him. I begin kissing him roughly while grinding over his member. I tug at his seemingly dry hair making him moans into the kiss, I whisper " You shouldn't be, " I kiss at his jawline and say " No one else makes me hot, " and then I move to his chest placing soft kisses around his toned self, making a shiver go down his spine " Wet, "  I go to his sweet spot and start sucking making him moan even louder bucking his hips to my heat adding more friction " Or cum like you do, "

" Fuck, please Y/n/n, "  He says moving his hips making me feel his large member wanting to be freed from his towel.

" Please, what my love, " I say going back up to his mouth and Kissing him

" I need you, " He says in a breathy voice kissing me desperately " Please just let me fuck you, "

"Okay, " I lean back from the kiss taking his jersey off and was surprised to be flipped over. His towel fell off the bed, revealing his hardened member begging to be released, he slides off my underwear and pulls me close to his core aligning himself with me, quickly thrusting in me. I feel him stretching out my walls and filling me up completely. That wasn't even all of him it was only half. I close my eyes letting myself get consumed by the euphoric feeling. As he places his hands at my waist he pushed me harder in.

"Look at me, " He says. As im Being engulfed with pleasure I can't seem to comprehend what he's asking so he says " Look at me or I'm stopping, " I quickly open my eyes realizing what he said. Looking up at him was enough to put me over the edge.

Moving his hips in a circling motion he lifts up my legs over his shoulder to get a better angle. Putting his hands on my waist using them to push deeper into me. My hands going to his biceps creating crescent moons as I dig my nails into him.

Water droplets from his hair dripping onto my face as he moves one hand to my clit rubbing rapidly at an inhumane pace. And the other grabbing my neck tightly feeling his rings make an indent in my throat.

Bucking my hips upwards to meet his hips our skin clapping against each others harshly. Creating a heavenly feeling while hitting my g-spot perfectly.

" I'm gonna, " I say but was cut off by him going even faster making the headboard hit the wall over and over again. I grab the sheets while arching my back in pleasure I  release on him as he does the same in me. After both, our highs calmed down he slowly pulled out of me making me cold from loss of contact. He lays beside me tangling himself with me as his head lays on my chest. Out of instinct, my hand intertwines with messy raven hair.

——————————————————————————-

" Are you sure one of the Weasleys wizarding wheezes did that to you, " Harry pesters

" Yes Harry, me and Mione were messing around with a " Telescope " Of there's and a hand shot out and slapped me, it's not a big deal, " I say not wanting to tell him my " Father " did that

" Those things really need warnings, " He says still looking at the red mark on my face " But props to them for making it look so real, it looks like someone actually slapped you, "

" Yeah it really does, " I say holding his hand as we're getting our supplies for Hogwarts since we're going back soon.

" So how were your parents, " He says grabbing two books we need.

" Not that great actually, we got in an argument but it doesn't matter right now, " I exasperatedly say. I don't even know how to tell him. Like how do you tell your boyfriend your betrothed to your best friend, who he loathes, and the person I told him not to worry about.

" Oh I'm sorry do you want to talk about it, " He says rubbing my arm

" Not right now maybe later, " I say grabbing some quills we're going to need and getting a few extra because he's always losing them or giving them to someone else because he feels bad for saying no.

" Alright, whenever your ready I'll listen, " He says kissing me and grabbing the last few things off our list then pay and go back home to pack for Hogwarts.

This year is going to be something else.