Chapter 22

Y/n's pov

" Fuck, " I moan as I bounce on Harry's member while His hands roam my body and his eyes glued to my bouncing breast.

" I'm going to cum, " Harry says in between breathes. He bucks his hips forward adding more pressure to my core and deepening himself in me.

" Me to- " I was saying but was cut off when his warm liquid spilled inside me leading to me cuming afterward.

I get off him when we both calm down from our high and lay next to him watching as our chest start rising and falling at an abnormal rate

" Why do people need coffee when they can wake up like this, " I say feeling fully energized and ready for the day (if u get where I got this from I love you)

" Right, it really gets the blood flowing, " Harry says as he tries to snuggle up to me

" I would love to stay in bed with you but, you and I both know if we don't get up now. We are going to be late for the train, " I say hugging him quickly and getting up

" Ughhhh I know, " He says getting up and following closely behind me.

" What are you doing? " I question as the brunette follows me to the bathroom

" Well, I thought we could do the planet a favor and save water, is that so bad? " He says teasingly coming up from behind and kissing my neck all the way down to my shoulders I moan feeling his hardened member hit my behind.

" Nope not bad at all, " I say turning around and smirking up at the green-eyed guy in front of me.

" Mhm, " He says leading me into the shower
———————————————————————————

" I told you, we shouldn't have gone for that 3rd round, " I scold Harry as we run into the compartments

" Hey, you weren't saying that when I had you bent over the bathtub, " He says smirking down at me as I roll my eyes " If I'm right you were saying don't stop, don't stop, please don't, " He says mimicking my voice. I slap the back of his head making his glasses topple to the tip of his nose

" Shut the fuck up, Harold you and I both know you weren't complaining either, " I say finally sitting down in our compartment seats.

" Finally you two are here! We thought you guys were going to miss the train, " Hermione says furiously shaking her fingers at us " What was so important that you guys couldn't wait till you got to Hogwarts, " she says still scolding us.

Embarrassed I turned my face to the side hoping she wouldn't realize why we were late. I don't think Harry got the message because he was smirking like an idiot which got Ron's attention and he burst out laughing.

" I can think of a reason, " Ron says still laughing and smiling that one smile everyone knows. " No, but seriously do you guys ever get tired. Like at all, "

" Ronald, you have such a dirty mind I bet it wasn't even the reason they were late. They probably just missed their alarm, right? " Hermione says rolling her eyes at the ginger and turning to us as she said her last sentence.

Trying not to show her how red I was, I looked at Harry and said " Of course that's the reason, ron is just a bloody git, "

" Let's not lie now love, " Harry says smirking at me. He's been getting way too confident with that mouth of his.

Hermione looks at me and Harry and sees why I've completely turned into a tomato. Trying to give her an innocent smile she says " You guys must have really good stamina, "