Chapter 28

Harrys pov

" You're a fucking idiot, " Ron tells me

" I know, " I reply dryly as I replay the scene in my head.

" Your fucking stupid, " Ron says while putting his hand in his hair

" I know, " I say in a monotone voice

" No, you don't know! " he says taking a breath of air calming himself down " Is your head that small that you cannot comprehend the idiocy that came out of your mouth, " He says pacing back in forth in our dorm

" Alright I get it im an idiot, and I know that I shouldn't have said what I said, but I already did and I can't take that back now, " I say getting up from the edge of my bed " It was out of impulse and aggregation, "

" And jealousy, " Ron retorts

I rolled my eyes at that comment but replied " It's just they looked like a happy couple smiling and holding each other. It pissed me off, " I say while pushing my glasses up. I remembered the feeling of her fingers fixing my glasses while smiling up at me. Merlin, I missed that. " The way she held her! It isn't fair, "

" You broke up with her not the other way around, " Ron states while sighing " You should really talk to her, "

" Is it true? " I say running my hand through my hair " Is she doing this for me? "

" Yeah, you bloody wanker, of course, she is, " He replies while grinning " I don't know if you've noticed but that girl is completely in love with you. And if you think otherwise then you're a right fool, "

Just him saying that made me smile idiotically. But if the rumors are true then how would we be together?

" Now get your self together and apologize to her before you regret it, " Ron says while patting me on the back

I get up from my bed running to my trunk looking for anything decent to wear and taking a quick shower. Trying to look my best, when I talk to her.

I wonder if she'll like what I'm wearing? Or the cologne I always wore? Does she hate it now? Should I try a new hairstyle? Maybe I should wear eye contacts?
--------------------------------------------------------------
(Meanwhile in the Gryffindor common room)

Y/n's pov

" You fucking bitch, " Hermione says irritated at me " your cheating, "

" Am not, "

" Are too, "

" Am not, "

Are too, "

Am not, "

" You just can't get over the fact Im better than you, " I say while winning my fourth round of Uno.

" Well I'd be winning if you weren't cheating, " Hermione says trying to tame her frizzy hair

" Don't hate the player hate the game baby, " right as I said that I cringed

" You did not, " Hermione says while scrunching up her nose in disgust

" I hang out with Draco too much, " I say shaking my head in disappointment

(Another round of uno)

Hermione and I are on our last couple of cards. She looks a bit on edge while im still high from that special chocolate frog I got from Blaise.

Hermione looks as if she realized something. She reaches over me pushing back a piece of my hair. While doing so her warm cinnamon breathe tickles my lips. She places her hand on my thigh moving a piece of Crookshanks fur while sliding her hand down my knee.