Chapter 1

Please read the description beforehand because I keep getting the same questions and I answer them but they are still asked. Thank you so much for choosing to read this story :)

Im a just answer some questions that are asked fairly often real quick

1. Draco and y/n are not siblings they are not related at all ( Yes I know purebloods are all related but let's pretend you're from a different blood-line maybe one from your ethnicity)

2. Yes this is a Harry x reader but I wanted to add some drama

3. Please no slut-shaming or calling y/n a whore

4. No homophobic comments, please

5. Voldemort does not exist therefore everyone that was killed by Voldemort is alive. Meaning Harry's parents are in fact alive and well.

Y/n POV

"Y/n,y/n wake up we're going to be late," Draco says as he aggressively shakes me.

I flutter my eyes open startled at the warm sun beaming on my face from the side of my window. Taking a moment to recollect myself from my groggy state, I quickly get up and out of my bed. As I place my feet on the cold floorboards, a shiver runs down my spine.

"Fuck off, I'm getting up," I say agitated. I never was a morning person. He especially should know that already. I grabbed a pillow from my bed and threw it forcefully at his head.

Him being the most dramatic person I know he says " Ow, what the fuck y/n/n," while rubbing the area the pillow hit him "You could have given me brain damage, you know that right?"

"Don't blame anyone but yourself, besides I don't think brain damage can do much harm with that head of yours," I say as I walk to my closet putting clothing on my naked and cold body.

"Someone's bitchy this morning," he scoffs while we are both getting ready

"I'm always bitchy, dumbass you just made it worse," I say grabbing my shoes and tie

"Your not wrong," he says smirking and trying to tie his tie.

He has his own drawer in my dorm since he's always complaining that he has to walk all the way back to his dorm to get ready (even though we are both Slytherins and it's just the other side of the common rooms). He has his clothes, cologne, and hair products.

He practically lives with me, except when I tell him to get the fuck out and go to his dorm. We both have our own dorms since our families paid way too much money to get us one, but I'm not complaining I like my own space.

(5 minutes later)

Draco and I are running down the halls trying to get to our divination lesson. Since we lost track of time bickering back and forth.

He got pissed that I asked if he dyes his hair blonde. I regularly ask him if he ever needs help I'll be more than happy to oblige. Though I know he doesn't, it pisses him off and I like getting him riled up.

We then burst through the door frantically looking around the room. Almost tripping over some of the professor's shawls she left on the floor. Looking the way we do I wasn't surprised when everyone was staring at us with our messy hair and hickies down on our necks and chest.

They all know why we were late.

"I'm so sorry professor Trelawney but I forgot my wand and Draco went back to get it with me," I quickly lie, giving her an innocent smile.

The professor nods and says "Well Ms. L/n let's hope next time you will remember your belongings, " in a wispy and airy voice, trying to avoid her judging stare. Draco and I make our way to an unoccupied table. Sitting down we take out our quills and books getting ready for this lesson. This is going to be a long class.

None of the professors punish me because of my status which I don't mind. But Professor Trelawney is very fond of me especially since I can foresee the future or possible paths. Not everything I see will happen it's just what could.

This is because I am a relative of Merlin, I have unimaginable power but I don't know how to use it. My parents forbid me from using any of it, simply saying there's no need and I'm in no danger. I don't really care though, but I am the only one that has his power, it only goes to the family members that are worthy of it. That is why my mother hates me she envies the power I have therefore the reason she's forbidden from learning how to use it.

(35 fucking long minutes later)

"This class is so fucking boring I swear I can feel myself dying of boredom," I think to myself as I've already finish foretelling our deaths. Out of annoyance, I start taping my thigh with my fingers and running my hand through my hair.

That's when I feel something cold on my thigh. I look down to see Draco's pale slender hand gripping my thigh very tightly. I feel his hand moving up my skirt. But I push it off reluctantly.

Not that I didn't want him to but I didn't want anyone to see what he was doing.

"Draco not right now. We're going to get caught," I whisper shout over the chatter of the students.

He smirks and says "Come on love, it'll be fun".

I think about it for a second and place his hand back on my thigh. He slowly slides his hand up my skirt by my lacy underwear.  He then starts to rub around my heat. I begin to bite down on my lip trying to conceal my moans. He slides my underwear over and puts his fingers on my clit, rubbing in a circular motion.

"Fuck" I moan quietly while I'm beginning to lose my breath.

Fuck his fingers are so long.

"Mmm don't stop Draco" I whispered closing my eyes concentrating on not making any sort of sound.

He smirks at me and proceeds to add two fingers inside me. I gasp while gripping the table. My knuckles turning white from the unexpected occurrence. He curled his long slender fingers all in the right places. Knowing where my g-spot is he adds more pressure making me gasp once more.

He chuckles while the class looks back at us and stares. 

I cough awkwardly and say "It's just a cold" seeming pleased at my answer they look away continuing with our classwork.

Draco begins to thrusts his fingers as far as he can. feeling his cold rings rub against my clit he speeds up his rhythm as I bite down on my lip starting to taste copper, holding in my moans. I feel a knot growing in the pit of my stomach knowing I'm about to cum.

"D-Draco faster" I whisper opening my eyes to look at him.

He smirks at my plead and obliges while adding a third finger. He comes close by my ear acting as if he's going to tell me something but instead, he bites my ear slowly playing with my earing and tantalizingly going down to my neck kissing it tenderly bringing me to the edge of my orgasm.

Feeling the familiarity of complete bliss I release all over his fingers slightly throwing my head back. My chest heaving up and down and my legs slightly ajar and shaking. I noticed some marks he left on my legs when he was grasping them.

He pulls out his fingers and puts them in his mouth after saying "You taste delicious love," licking his fingers clean. He readjusts my underwear and skirt while whispering a cleaning charm so I don't walk around with my own release.

I chuckle at his remark whispering a thank you and giving him a chaste kiss on the cheek. But as soon as I did the bell rang sending us to our next class. We get up grasping our belongings and continue our day as if nothing happened per usual.