Chapter 2

Y/n POV

After it being a long day of writing notes and having quizzes I entered the great hall for dinner. I sat in between Draco and Blaise as usual.

Grabbing my desired food and drink listening to them both talk about how much fun they had at last weekend's party and how glad they were that it was Friday so there would be another one this weekend.

Drowning out their conversation continuing to divulge myself in my meal. My neck hair suddenly went up at the feeling of someone watching me.

Looking around the crowded room I glance toward the Gryffindor table my eyes finally landing on a certain Gryffindor boy.

Harry Potter our school's very own golden boy. He's Gryffindors quidditch captain and prefect, his father James potter was the same and very well known around these parts along with his mother Lily Evans; A muggle-born who was on top of all her classes back then alongside professor Snape.

Realizing the emerald eyes that look distant and entranced by my appearance I examine his state. His hairy messy and fork brought up to his mouth but stopped by his neck.

His face flushed and glasses at the edge of his nose. His beautiful; and very alluring green eyes bright as the stars above not moving from mine.

This was a similar feeling I'd get when I had classes with him or even in the same room as him.

Bringing myself back out of his entrancing stare I compose myself and put on my flirtatious demeanor.

I smirk at the raven-haired boy and stare back until he blushes dropping his fork and moving his arm and hitting a cup filled with pumpkin juice on his ginger friend.

His friend known as Ronald Weasley cursed his name getting up from his seat but having Hermione granger come up beside him drying his pants with a charm.

Harry rubbing his neck back and forth apologizing to his friend.

Ronald talking loudly said " I thought those glasses were meant to help with your eyesight,"

Hermione speaking up saying "Ronald that was incredibly rude," pausing to whisper she says "He just got a bit distracted by a certain Slytherin" nodding her head towards me

"Harry don't tell me you like ferret boy now," Ron says smirking hitting harrys side "I had a feeling you swung the other way, I mean I support you and all but you could do better"

Hermione hitting rons head Harry says" Hermione's right you do have an emotional range of a teaspoon,"

Hermione laughs while ron places his hand at his heart "And you call yourselves my best friends, shame on you," he pauses for a bit before continuing " Im only kidding I know you were staring at the one and only Y/n L/n,"

"Well spotted," Hermione says shaking her head " Of course he was when isn't he?"

" I don't always stare at her, I just.... slightly glance her way," Harry says defending himself

"Yeah right, if that were true then I'm pregnant with Malfoy's baby," Ron says placing his hand on his stomach in a motherly way pushing it out so it does look like he's pregnant. "Hermione would you punch my stomach,"

Fred and George come up behind him saying "Oh Ickle Ronniekins congratulations is it, boy or girl. You know what let's not find out," and they both playfully hit his stomach until it deflates.

Everyone laughs at their idiocy but Fred and George look at harry putting a hand on his shoulder then looking to me "Oi L/n you mind giving my boy Harry a chance,"