6. Mr. Rude!

Isabella's POV

''Mr. Hunter is none other than 'The-Club-Owner-Guy' himself! Well, I'm not sure if I should call him that anymore...knowing that he owns half of the city.''

''Whaaaat NO WAY! You've been meeting Mr. Gabriel William Hunter, this whole time?'' She widened her eyes, her hand resting on her chest and the other on her head, as though she needed time to process the news.

The mere mention of his name alone, gives me chills.

''I met him only twice accidentally, so don't overreact'' I said with a poker face, while I know the fact I was the one freaking out more than her.

Of course, inside.

''I'm not overreacting, you're just not reacting! Isn't it fascinating that you met THE Gabriel William Hunter thrice, I call this destiny!'' She shouted, enthusiastically. Doing her little happy dance, that might also include some weird noises too.

Holding my right hand up , indicating her to stop wherever she was going with this ''Woah Woah! Hold your horses, don't you think that your going way too far?'' I narrowed my eyes at her.

''Nope'' She didn't think for a moment.

''Your weird, Ally'' I fake slapped her arm.

''Whatever, how was he looking in real life?'' She gushes, like a gossipy teenager.

Breathe-takingly handsome.

Consciously, making my voice sound oblivious in my head, I swallow before answering her curious question "He was looking like himself, how else he would look duh?"

''Your NOT funny Isabella Evans'' She mocked, glaring at me.

''What are you talking about I am funny'' I pretended, as though I was offended by her statement. Just to brush off the heavy subject for me.

Him.

''Fine! All jokes apart, will you tell me how was the interview?''

I reported the whole story to her, including the part where I broke his expensive antique vase and excluding the parts after that.

Don't get me wrong, I wanted to tell everything without missing out a single detail. But after knowing her thoughts on him and I being destined together. I rather not because that would be just like a digging a grave for myself.

''I don't think I'll get this job'' I told her honestly, while massaging my heels in which the pain was still fresh. Reminding me of those beautiful extra ten minutes of standing behind him. Not knowing that it was him, not knowing the turbulent range of series that were designed straight from hell for me, not knowing that he's gonna shatter my dreams of getting this job.

''Your interview went well, why'd you say that?''

''Yeah it did, but I also broke his expensive vase didn't I ? And not to mention he lost his millions worth contract because of me yesterday'' I cleared my point.

Waving me off, she rolls her eyes ''Oh, that's bullshit''

All of a sudden my phone began to ring, interrupting our conversation.

A frown forms on my face, staring at the unknown number; I hesitantly lift the call anyway.

''Is this Ms. Isabella Evans?'' A female voice spoke.

"Yes."

''I'm speaking from Hunter Enterprises, this call is to inform you that, you are officially appointed as Mr. Hunter's personal assistant congratulations'' She paused and continued ''Tomorrow onwards you'll be starting your work at nine o'clock sharp, we expect you on time.''