2. Stone Cold Sober

Isabella's POV

The club was electric with all the beautiful disco lights. I watched everyone as they were feeding off, the smiles and dancing like there no tomorrow on the dance floor.

'Havana' by Camila Cabello started playing and I immediately had this weird urge to dance.

Normally you see, I never dance.

In my opinion dying is better than dancing but today I guess alcohol is doing its work.

Without any second thoughts, I stepped onto the dance floor. And I instantly felt a jolt of electric flow through me, making me feel alive like I never really did. All the people around me were so carefree, dancing till they swept off their feet and before I even realized I too was dancing while attempting to match the crowd's impossible moves. Slowly as though it was some sort of drugs, the insane energy in the air consumed my thinking ability.

I felt like, I could go like this all night long, my feet moving to the crazy beat like they belong to the music. Moving my hips like they were made to sway, the sequins catching the disco ball light that twirls above, launching every shade of the rainbow into the darkness.

Why is this so scarily good?

Out of no where, someone's arm snaked around my waist; forcing me turn back. My eyes widened as they came in contact with a frightening pair of gray eyes, shattering the earth underneath my feet like it was made up of some delicate glass. He was wearing a black t-shirt, rugged jeans and had this typical high school bad boy thing going on. The alcohol smelled stronger and stronger, while he came closer to me harshly.

He looks exactly like him.

Jordan.

"Excuse me" I try to push him away from me, but I only fail miserably.

"Lets have fun babydoll" He purred in my ear, instantly giving a disgusting feeling in my gut.

After a couple of tries, I successfully pulled myself away from him and started running aimlessly as fast as I could. Without paying attention to where that particular path would lead me.

"Hey girl come back" I heard him yelling. But my legs didn't stop, instead they worked faster than ever.

I suddenly had no control over my body. My head was spinning. Tears were uncontrollably streaming down my face. My breathing was irregular, as though my lungs were refusing to take in the oxygen.

That little encounter with that creepy guy made my horrible memories from the past crystal clear, in front of my eyes.

I feel like a complete idiot.

I should've never agreed to come here in the first place.

All of a sudden I bumped into a hard chest, yet I couldn't sworn that it was a hard if it were his hand securing me in place.

"Are you blind?" He yelled.

His voice was so deep and powerful.

"I...I'm so sorry" I stammered, whilst swiftly turning my head away inorder to wipe my tears away.

"What the hell are you doing here? Nobody is allowed in this part of the club" He yelled yet again, making me partially jump in fear.

Who the hell, he thinks he is?

Fine! I agree that its my fault that I bumped him for which I apologized too didn't I?

"Then what are YOU doing here?" I pointed towards him and stressed on the word 'you.'