15. A Piece Of Him

Isabella's POV

Jeaslousy. Envy. These two words aren't exactly different. But they hold a different meaning in my life.

They are toxic, I know that. Since my childhood I made sure that I would never allow, jealousy near my radar of emotions. However I think I just did, cuz I don't think there's any other word in any dictionary for what I'm feeling right now.

Basically I heard jealous drives you crazy and will lead you into a wrong path, which you'll surely regret afterwards. And you know what? I agree with them.

Setting a girl's hair on fire. Is that a right path to show someone's dissent? NO absolutely NOT.

But do I want to set fire on the redhead's hair, whose currently flirting with him, while twirling her index finger in her loose curls? YES! Hell YES!

Jesus! I shouldn't be experiencing this forgein feeling called jealousy in general and let alone for my boss. It's wrong.

Actually it's not only wrong but also bizzare, because I know that he's gonna send her away just like he did to the uncountable girls from past twenty minutes.

Wait! Its funny how only twenty minutes passed and thirty one girls already approached him. Yes, I literally figuratively counted each and every girl who reached him and started their own little script of the great foreplay called 'trapping the rich billionaire.' If that didn't work some girls were even down for stripping infront of him. Not that he appreciated, he'd straight away turn to the bartender whenever they did that, and for some messed up reason I liked that.

Yep, I like that my boss didn't give a shit about stripping hot girls.

Again Yes. Like a crazy Boss-stalker, I stood there and saw everything, where I made sure that I could see him and at the same time he couldn't.

Intially my plan was to keep an eye on him and momentarily admire the view of his muscular back, which fortunately didn't contain in the expensive black fabric. But I don't know when went that not-so-innocent intention, guided me to the counting-bitches-session.

Yeah, they are all bitches.

Bitches whom I am extremely jealous of, and also wanna rip their fancy designer dresses into tinest pieces. And yeah setting fire on their hair too.

Woah I'm wild ain't I?

Well, shocker! Aside from being extremely jealous and inevitably wild, I'm also curious. Curious about how is he sending them all away, what exactly is he telling them? I know that isn't easy. I mean by a single glance I can tell that those are some hell of clingy girls.

Even though if they aren't clingy, like I assume them to be. Doubtlessly no one in their normal senses would ever leave a guy who's as handsome as him.

Atleast I wouldn't.

Is he scolding them? Or is he being ice cold towards them? Or is he just ignoring their presence?...-

My thoughts get cut short by a femenine voice, ''Isabella should I go and talk to him?'' Quinn one of Ally's colleagues asks, pointing toward bhim.

There goes number thirty two.

Trying to bury my burning jealousy deep in my skin, I look everywhere but her ''W-Why are you asking me?"

''Because I saw you and him earlier...actually everybody saw you guys'' She shrugs, casually.

Tell me about it.