Chapter 22

Lea's POV ?????

You might ask why?

Why would I try to hurt my brother girl friend?

Because of what Lachlan did to me.

And I wanted him to pay I wanted everyone to pay.

Lachlan's POV

Great just great this is the revenge my crazy sister was talking about.

You want to know what I did.

I got the fans.

Lea wanted to be a youtuber too. We both started one but the day I got one more sub then her she turned mad.

I guessed there was something else going on and honestly I didn't think about it much till now.

A few days later Cloud's POV

Lachlan is worrying me he won't let me out of his site and I know something is up.

He doesn't want to tell me but whatever I know I'm fine Lea is in jail.

I'm safe right.

"Amusement Park time" I scream as soon as we step into the park I got some weird look from people but Yolo it right.

"Yeah yeah" Mitch said.

Somehow we got separated from Mitch, Jerome and Andrea (she was there 2 don't judge it) and it was me and Lachy walking around.

"Hey can we go on that" I pointed to a big ride called the Frisbee.

"What does it do?" He asked.

"Its like your on a Frisbee come on" I yelled pulling Lach on the ride.

When we stumbled off Lachlan said

"Next time I choose the ride"

I laughed and went on with our day until........

"Hey cutie" a girl said from behind us.

We turned around our hands still locked together.

"Ohh your hanging out with that slut" the girl said pointing to me.

"You don't deserve her you should be with a pretty girl like me" she said batting her eyelashes.

I was pissed I wanted to break her.

But Lachlan did it first.

"Ohh sorry I don't hang out with sluts like you I just have the best girl in the world" he said and kissed my cheek.

I felt my cheeks turn bright red.

"Screw you" the girl said and stormed away.

Me and Lachlan shrugged and walked away.

"Are you okay Cloud?" He asked.

It hurt it hurt a lot but I've been through worse.

I looked up to see my beautiful Lachy's eyes right near mine.

"Yeah I'm fine" i said and started to pull away but before I could he kissed me I felt all eyes turn to us.

Usually I would freak at all the attention but I'm not the same person I used to be cause now I have Lachy.

*Sorry for the filler chapter guys:(

But WE GOT 500 READS AND 100 VOTES THATS CRAZY THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

Also I came out with the first chapter of my new fan fic

Coming through a bajancanadian fanfic.

So if your liking this story be sure to check that out!

<3 you guys.

Have a nice day!