Chapter 18

*Thank you guys for over 200 VIEWS NOT TO MENTION 60 VOTES. You guys are incredible thank you so much*

About a month later Cloud's POV

All has been going decent its been a month and me and Lachy are officially together :) "Hey you ready for the party" Lachlan asked as he intertwined our fingers. "Yep lez go" I replied. When we got to Preston's house for the party it was already started. Somehow me and Lachy got split so I found this girl named Sara we were talking and having some fun dancing. "The party is really heating up" Sara said. "Yeah and most of these people are drunk I think  we are the only ones sobber ( I think that's the term)" I said. "Yeah" she said. "Hey I'm tired wanna go find the guys" I asked. "Yep got to go find Preston" she said. "Ohh your the Sara Preston won't shut up about" I said. She smiled "Your Lachy's girl then right" she asked. "Yep" I replied.

Somehow me and Sara got split up but I think she found Preston. I was still looking around for any of the guys and I found Mitch. "Hey Mitch" I called. "Yeah" he said. "Do you know where Lachy is?" I asked. "Nope" he replied. "Hhheeeyy Cloudster" Jerome said walking up to me. He's drunk I thought. I waved and ran back to the crowd. Damn there are so many drunky here I thought. I walked onto the second floor hoping maybe Lachy would be up there. Hey maybe he is tired of the drunky I thought. I walked through the hallway and saw one of the doors open. I peeked in and saw something... Something I didn't want to see.

Lachlan was making out with another girl. I stood at the door my mouth opened I couldn't even speak. I was in disbelief. He saw me and looked at me and said "itttss nooot whattt ITT loooks lllliiike Claudiaaaa" he slurred out. He never gets drunk I thought. "You asshole" I yelled and stormed out of the house.

Lachlan's POV

When we got to the party me and Cloud got split up. I found Jerome and took a seat. "Hey waz up Jerome" I said. He took a sip of his drink and said "nothing much." "You starring at girls again?" I questioned. "Maybe" he replied. I saw his gaze he was looking at some girl with light brown hair, she walked over to us and started talking.

A little while later I was playing truth or dare with Jerome the brown haired girl and a few others. It was my turn and I chose dare. "Taaake a drinkkkk" the drunk girl said. I chugged down one drink. What can 1 drink do I thought. My head felt woozy and I walked away. How much alcohol was in that 1 drink I thought. I stumbled into a room where this girl shoved me against a wall and started making out with me I tryed to pull away. But as I did I saw my worst nightmare.

Cloud was standing at the doorway.

She saw the whole thing.

"Its not what it looks like" I said I knew what was coming or at least I thought I did. "You asshole" she cried and ran out the door. I tried to run after her but the being drunk thing got to me. Next thing I knew all was black.

Cloud's POV

How?? How could he do this too me?? I thought as I ran down a street I don't know where I was going but I knew I was going somewhere. I started to run across a street that seemed safe when a car came out of nowhere. All was black.

Lachlan's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing at like 12 at night and as I picked up everything that happened hit me.

The number was unknown but I still picked up.

"Hello" I said.

"Are you Lachlan Powers" the women asked.

"Yes" I replied.

"I'm sorry to tell you this but your friend Claudia is in the hospital, she was in a car accident" the women said..........

*ohh cliff hanger. Sorry if this post is a little late. The area I'm in right now is in a massive snow storm and I'm lucky I got this out. Sorry doods. Have a nice day*