Chapter 5

Lachlan's POV

She blacked out right there on the spot. I started freaking out, Cloud the girl I just met today who I may or may not like is blacked out on the floor. I pick up my phone and call Mitch frantically. He picks up"Hell-" he says. I cut him off" Cloud is blacked out" I scream into the phoen I hear a "what and how" in the background it must be Jerome. "I left her alone for 2 seconds to go to the bathroom when 2 girls bigger then her started beating her up. I ran toward them scaring them off just as she blacked out" I say out of breath into the phone. "We will be there in 5 call 911" Mitch screams and hangs up. I called 911 they said sit her on the park bench and stay put. I was freaking out did I mention she was BLEEDING!! Then this girl with short brown hair and glasses came up to me and asked is everything alright. Before I could answer the girl yells "Cloud!!" "You know her??" I asked frantically. "Yeah my bestfriend " she replies." So you must be Andrea I'm Lachlan a friend of Mitch and Jerome." I say. Then Mitch and Jerome come running up to me as fast as possible with the ambulance right behind them. The paramedics check her out as I explain to them what I saw. "What are you lookin at?" Cloud says then looks at her arm and says "Ohh" and blacks out again. They bandage her up and say she going to be okay but were going to take her to the hospital to check her out. I volunteer to go with her and the others go in the other ambulance. It's not an emergency so we don't put the sirens on and drive normal speed. I was sitting looking at Cloud worried sick when she sits up and the first question she asks isnt where am I or how did I get here it's "Where's my skateboard??" I face palm from what she say and the paramedic goes to check her out. I call up Mitch and he answer right away "She okay??" "Yeah she's awake and looking a lot better." I reply. I hear sighs of relief in the background. And Cloud yells again "I asked where is my skateboard Lachlan I want an answer??!!" "With the guys I say. She sighs in relief. "That's our girl" Jerome laughs. The rest of the ride Cloud and I fill everyone in on everything. Everyone seems to get why the girls attacked her but me so I asked." Cloud but why did they attack you??" .....

*Have a nice day doods*