Chapter 16

Mitch's POV

I woke up to Cat sniggling in on me my arm around here. I smiled I think I like here oh whatever. I look around and see it 9:30 am. I look over to see Lachlan waking up with a sleeping Cloud on him the same way me and Cat are. "Morning" I say. "Morning" he says back. "HEY DOODS YOU ARE FINALLY AWAKE" Jerome comes in yelling. "Hey ya" Andrea come in after her. The yelling must have woken Cat up. "Wait what's going on" Cat says looking around. She blushed when she reliazed what happened. "Sorry" she said and pulled away. "It's okay" I say kinda blushing. I look over to see Lachlan still trapped under a sleeping Cloud. "Haha got a problem Lachy" I said smirking. "Yeah yeah so funny" he says and wakes Cloud up. "Hey while you all staring at me" she said stretching and getting off Lachlan. "How did you sleep through all that yelling" Cat asked. "I grew up by the parkway I had to fall asleep to honking and skidding." She says.

Cloud's POV

We all say bye to Cat as she heads home and all of us go get changed and pack our bags.

A few days later..

"Wake up we got to go to the airport" Andrea yells. We all respond showing were awake and I begin to get ready I put on my skinny jeans and a tank top that has a heart on it, my black converse and a my beanie. (Of course my owl necklace and flower bracelet.) And walk out the door with my luggage. "Hey" Lachlan says as I walk out the door. "Hey you ready?" I ask. "Yep lez go" he's says. We all pilled into the car #merome in the front Andrea in the middle and me and Lachlan in the back.

Lachlan's POV

We spent the long 1 hour car ride just talking when I turn to my side and see Cloud asleep on top of me. Hmm I think well we did stay up till like 1 in the morning and it like 5 now.

Time skip to Boston (minecon) Cloud's POV

"Here is your room" the lady says giving me the key. "Thank you" I say and we all pile in. "What the fudge?!?" A guy with brown hair says. "Plebston!!" Lachlan scream jumping on him. "Hey dood" he said. "These must be your friends" he says. "Yep guys this is Preston" Lachlan says. "Hey I'm Mitch and this is Jerome" Mitch says pointing to Jerome. "Nice to meet ya" Preston says. "And who are these lovley ladies" Preston says wiggling his eyebrows. "I'm Andrea" Drea says. "Cloud" I say while Lachlan gives me a look. I smile at him and wiggle my eyebrows. "Well nice to meet ya" he says. "You too" I say. "Lez go unpack" Lachlan says pulling his luggage and me down the hallway. "Jelly much" I yell so they can hear as he blushes.

Preston's POV

"And who are these lovlet ladies" I say wiggling my eyebrows. "I'm Andrea" the one with the brown hair says. "Cloud" the other girl says. I see Lachlan standing next to me giving her a pissed off look. I smirk and say"Nice too meet ya" and then Lachlan drags her and his luggage down the hall, saying "let's go unpack". "I hear a yell from Cloud as she's being pulled down the hallyway "JELLY MUCH." She says and I laugh at the comment. Mitch then says "Lachy and Cloud are basically dating just not official."

"Ohh so that's the girl Lachy won't shud up about" I said. "Wait what" Andrea said. I pulled out my phone and showed them all the texts about Cloud. "Wow" Andrea says. "Hey at least I don't have to worry about beating up Lachlan for breaking my best friends heart. Now I just have to worry about beating up Lachlan for doing something wrong...if you know what I mean" Andrea says flopping on the couch. We all burst out laughing and then here "I can hear every word your saying by the way YOUR VERY LOUD" Lachlan screamed from the other room.

*Authors Note*

Thank you doods so much for the incredible support on my first story we are already up to almost 100 READS. That is insane guys you don't know how much it means to me. Depending on certain time I will post triple chapters in one day probably tomorrow.. Love ya long time