Chapter 11

Cloud's POV

I call Andrea"Hello" she says. "Hey drea" I say. "Oh hey Cloud what up" she says. "Your a devil" I say. "Why??" She questioned. "Because Lachlan asked me out" I say smiling like mad. "Oh so you figured out that I was the spy and Lachlan is a big chicken" Andrea says. "Yep" I say flopping on my bed. "So details" she says. "Tomorrow 7 that's all I know" I say. "Cloud your first date I'm so excited" she says "and I'm nervous" I say. "Don't be text me what you look like before you go Kk" she says. "Kk love master night" I say. "Night" she says and we end the call. I sit on my bed and look out my window when my stomach starts to growl and I get butterflies. I fell myself frown and realize what I have done.......

Tomorrow Night

I pace around my room all I did today was record and dread what I just did. Its 5:00 I think as I look down at my watch. I need about 30 minutes to get ready so I have an hour and a half to think about I have just done.

I walk over to my window and look out. If this doesn't end well my relationship with my friends is done oir group will be broken up.

Then I get a Skype call.

Andrea

"Hey" she says

I sniffle and say "hey" back.

"What's wrong" she ask. "I'm just scared if this doesn't work out our little group is gone and its all my fault" I say. "If we weren't fine with it don't you think we would have never gotten you too together" she says. "Your right" I say and sigh. "Ain't I always" she says sarcastically. "So what are you going to wear?" She ask getting excited. I hate doing girly thing I think to myself. "Lach says its a surprise where we are going but he said dress casual but nice" I say. "So" she says. I look at the time 6:30. Shit. "So gotta go get ready tell you later bye" I say hanging up before she could reply. Sorry drea I think to myself before getting ready. I decided to wear a pair of Blue skinny jeans with my brown hippy sandal (I don't know how the explain them XD) and a whit blouse with a fancy almost lace like design. I curl my blonde hair with blue tips and do a casual makeup routine before slipping on my lucky flower bracelet and walking out the door.

*Sorry for the short and uneventful  chapter but the next chapter the date is going to be to long to squeeze in with this sorry love ya long times Bye XD

*Is anyone reading this series anymore?*