Chapter 8

Lachlan's POV

I surface the freezing water watching everyone roll around In laughter as I yell "It so bloody cold". Cloud sticks her hand out to help me out but pulls it back relizing that I was going to pull her in with me. "Not happening" she yells as I climb out of the pool and she hands me a towel. I go inside to change and Cloud comes along to grap a drink. "How about a hug I say coming toward her open arms." "Nnnooo I don't want to get wet" she whines and runs away. I run up in my room to get changed and when I come down Clouds talking to Andrea. God she pretty her dirty blonde hair and light brown hazely eyes they all match her. What am I thinking I say back to myself you can't have her because she so out of your league. "You warmed up" Cloud says while Andrea laughs. "Yayaya" I say as we head outside.

Time skip to after the campfire the game continues throughout the campfire until its time to call it a night.

"Well that was fun" Andrea says. I've got to head out its like 1 in the morning. Bye guys" Bye we say in unison as she walks out the door. We make small talk for the next few minute until we all decide to call it a night.

Time skip to 9 am

Cloud's POV

I wake up to all the guys around me with worried looks on their face. I sit up and realize that I'm sweeting like mad. "W-what happened? And why are you guys in my room?" I ask. "We heard yelling from your room and saw you screaming in your sleep" Lachlan says. "What was I saying?" I asked still confused about what happened. "You-you where um um ah " Mitch says trying to hide something. "What did I say" I said sternly. "No-nonono-no-she-didn't-die-she-is-not-dead" Mitch muttered as fast as he could. "Ohh" I said looking down. "Are you okay?" Lachlan asked concerned. "Yeah in all honesty I get them all the time." I say trying to be cheerful. "Okay" Jerome said still looking worried. "I know we should go to the beach" I exclaimed. "But I have to record" Lachlan whines. "Fine recording session then to da beach" I say jumping out of bed for a weird reason. "Yeah" they cheer. "But first I would kinda like to get ready and I don't want an audience" I say giving them a playful glare. "Awh" Lachlan says smirking at me. "GET OUT!!" I YELL and shoo them out with my pillow.