Chapter 25

Cloud's POV

The beginning

The beginning

Maybe I could turn things around I thought to myself.

I held out my hand to Lachlan and beagn.

"Hi my name is Cloud and I am 19 years old" I said.

Lachlan smiled his warm and loving smile and I continued.

"You might know a lot of stuff about me right now but you don't know of my past. It all started around kindegarden...

Like I said I never actually told you or anyone the truth Lachlan its just I wanted to keep you guys safe" I said looking into his eyes then looking down. He grabbed my hand and I continued.

"In kindergarden my parents started fighting big time. I was always pulled into it. They blamed me for the fighting even though I was clueless and just 5. Well more or so my dad. Then one day my 6th birthday he left but with a message 'In the future in the future you will regret'. I vowed from that point on from being only 6 years old I would do anything and I mean anything to protect my family. Or what was left. I grew up a bit too fast and the only one who knew what I was going threw was my Great Aunt Josie *shout out to you up there Jos*

She comforted me until in 6th grade when I lost her.. I was devastated and litteraly almost turned emo. I kept to myself and found gaming and started my channel after that. I then met my friends shortly after but I was always worried what would happen if I made friends and they got hurt too. But my clueless mind kept going. Life was looking up for me for once Lachlan" I said pausing for how much I had just spoken.

"Wow" was all he could say.

"Ohh you think that's the end of my little happy ever after now do you?" I questioned.

He looked at me with those big light blue sky colored eyes of his.

That might be the last time I see those I thought to myself.

I continued "Then when I moved here with all you guys I got a letter."

I pulled out the letter hidden under my bed and read

"Dear Claudia, or whatever your stupid friends call you

I know you have been trying to protect your "family" from me but aren't you clueless.

I never want them.

I want my revenge on you.

Keep your eyes peeled or not.

From,

Your 'dad' " I said finish reading.

Lachlan couldn't speak the shock in his eyes were unreal.

"I need to keep you guys safe but I don't know how" I said crying as Lachlan pulled me into a hug.

"Your safe with me I would rather die then lose you in anyway" he said.

We went downstairs and told them.

And by them I mean Mitch, Jerome, Andrea and Cat.

"Don't worry we have had fought before for you and where not giving up now" Jerome said.

"Well send him running to the hospital before he could ever touch you" Andrea said pounding her fist.

Mitch and Cat screamed "YEAH."

I "smiled" and we hung out until it was 12 and I was tired so I headed off to bed.

I layed in bed trying to contemplate what just happened.

You might think things would be going well.

I have my friends to stand up for me.

But I know my father and he wants what he wants.

I don't think I'm the one in that much danger anymore.

I think its my friends.

*Authors Note*

How do you like dem cliffhanger now ;) Thank you doods for all the major support.

Love ya long time.

-Jen or Cloud signing out