Chapter 10

Cloud's POV

"Well I kinda got my eye on 1 guy" I say to Andrea I'm pretty suspicious right now. "Who?" She says excitedly." "Imayhaveathingforlachy" I say as fast as I can mumbling. "Ahhh you like Lachy" she says. "How did you even understand that?" I ask questioning. "Best friend here" she say pointing to herself. We laugh and begin to make our ways back to the guys.

When we walk up the guys are with these 3 other girls. Me and Andrea exchanged suspicious glances. "Hey guys whaz up" Cloud says being the now bolder person that she is. "Nothing just talking to some fans" Mitch replies giving me and Andrea a help us look. "Oh cool" I say trying to be casual. "I'm Cloud and that's Andrea" I say pointing back to her and she gives a little wave. "Who are you?" One of the girl says in my face. "Friends of the guys" I say sternly. "You guys are hanging out with these skumbags" one of the other girls say as the other one giggles. "Yeah right now we are hanging out with you skumbags" Lachlan says pointing to the girls. "Sorry where going to go hang out with our real friends now bye" Lachlan says as he walks away with all of us.

Mitch's POV

Why just why did she have to show up she also made school life hell and not only for me but Cloud too. Me and Cloud exchanged uneasy glances until Lachlan noticed. "What's up who where they I know you know?" Lahlan said to me. "Ex" I mumble. "Exfriend" Cloud says enraged. "Explain plz" Lachlan ask obviously curious and mad. "It was back in middle school that girl that was up in Mitch's face that was Nicole. She used to be my best friend or at least a close friend I pretty much told her everything until that one day I stood up for Andrea to Regina and Erica. I was tired of being bullied and Nicole knew that. When Andrea was getting talked about behind her back I went crazy full on rage. Jerome, Mitch and Andrea were struggling to hold me back. Nicole hated the attention so she started hanging out with the popular girls trying to ruin my life. She figured out one way to help ruin it ask out Mitch breaking up our little group. She successed but only for a month when we realized what was up" Cloud said. "Wow" Lachlan said in shock. "Yeah" I nodded.

Andrea's POV

"Change of subject I yelled lez go home and game" I yelled cheering everyone up. They drove off heading for my house to drop me off. In the car it was Lachlan driving Cloud calling shotgun and me with Jerome and Mitch in the back. They where blasting music so I leaned over and whispered to Mitch "she kinda likes him". He turned toward and me he smirked and winked as I got out of the car. "Bye" I said. "Bye" they all replied.

Time skip 1 week later

Lachlan's POV

I'm going to do it ask her out. Cloud trootted down the stairs. "Hey lachy" she said. "Hey" I replied nervously. "The guys are upstair 10 back to back #merome games" she said. "Cool" I said. "So umm uh Cloud I was um uh wondering ifff.." I said. "Yeah what spit it out" she said smirking. "If you would go out with me" I said really fast. "She looked up into my eyes. "I would love to" she said smiling but then her eyes changed color to a light brown. "Tommorow at 7" I ask not caring about what I saw. "7" she replies skipping away.

*Authors note*

Sorry if these names are any of your names I just realized that it might affend some people I though of these names (besides the youtubers). Have a nice day bye doods.