Chapter 4

Cloud's POV

  "I have to go to the bathroom real quick I will be right back." Lachlan said. "Okay" I replied trying to sound happy. I really wasn't I was scared. I know the felling I was getting all to well. So I got up and walked over by the tree with my skateboard going on my phone trying to be casual. (Not). I was freaking out the felling I was getting was the same felling I got every time Erica and Regina would bully me at school because of what I did to them.... They were the popular ones.

Then I saw them approach Erica and Regina themselfs. I tryed to pick up my skateboard and ride away but they got there to me first." Well look what we have here" Erica said mocking me. "The little skater rat, where are your skater friends now" Regina said in my face. "Ohh don't forget that book worm your always hang out.." Regina said. I cut her off "What do you want?" I hissed. "Revenge" "Sweet sweet revenge" Erica replied. "For the thing you did back in 8th grade, you took away our popularity but not all of it". "Now you don't have school or your stupid little skater friends to protect you" Erica screamed."B*tch" Erica yelled in my face as she slapped me in the face." You already did enough of this in school how about you back to f*ck off" I replied. Then I realized I just made my own grave. Regina kicked me and I fell flat on the floor. I got punched right in the gut and kicked on my leg,arm and jaw."How do you like us now you little sl*t" Regina yelled in my face. I groaned in pain as I got kicked in the jaw one last time before I heard." Get away from her" from a familiar voice. I saw Lachlan run toward me as the girls ran away as I slowly blacked out just as he got their.

Lachlan's POV

I was coming out of the bathroom when I heard yelling and saw Cloud on the ground with 2 girls bigger then her beating her up. I screamed "Get away from her as I charged toward them. They ran scared. I got their just in time to see Cloud black out.

*Ohh a drama filled episode who were those girl and what did Cloud do to them find out in the next chapter. Also slap that vote button and follow with your forehead to hear more about the story and have a nice day.