Chapter 23

Cloud's POV

Wow was I stupid back then and still am.

I fell for the fireworks

I fell for my Little Lachy

Cause one thing is for certain in my life things can only get worse.

I have my high points and then I can drop down low to low.

Fireworks are a high point how low could my life go? How soon will this happen?

Things are going well its winter now and I'm sad to say that Mitch and Jerome are leaving to go vist family leaving just me and Lachy.

"Wow the snow is crazy!" Lachlan yelled.

"Hey we have a good 3ft out there and its only noon-" I said.

"DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMEN OR RIDE OUR BIKES ALONG THE HALL" I screamed singed.

"Snow man time" Lachlan yelled giving me a look a 5 year old would.

We are like 5 year olds in 19 year olds bodies.

We got on our snow stuff built a snowman and had a snowball fight like little kids again.

"Well that was fun" I say as I jump on the couch after coming in from the snow.

"Hell yeah" he replied and his phone started to ring.

"Hello" he said.

"I'm putting you on speaker Mitch" he said.

"Were snowed in at the airport we won't get home until tomorrow Kk" Mitch said.

"Kk" "stay safe there" I said.

"Don't leave the house!" Mitch yelled and hung up.

"Grump" Lachlan said.

Time skip to the summer season

All has been great and today Lachlan, Mitch, Jerome, Cat and I are going to Matt's party.

Oh did I mention Cat and Mitch are dating.

When we got their we got split up.

Everyone was getting drunk and I didn't like it so I got off the dance floor and looked for anyone in our group.

"Cloud" Lachlan said and I turned around to him getting pushed around by drunkies.

"Lez go" I said and pulled him upstairs.

"We need to get away from all the drunks its getting annoying" I said Lachlan nodded in agreement.

I found a window on the 2nd floor and began climbing on the roof

"Are you crazy?" Lachlan asked.

"Come on" I said and pulled him up with me.

"Wow this is beautiful" Lachlan said.

"Yeah I know it the view is pretty" I said.

It Was about midnight and the party was still going too strong downstairs.

"No I wasn't talking about the view I was talking about you" Lachlan said looking into my hazel eyes.

Then he leaned in an kissed me but this kiss was different it mad me feel that all my troubles were over and I could be safe forever.

Or was I?

* I know that line Lachlan used was cheesy but I'm running out of ideas for this and might put it on hold temporarily.

Love ya long time