A Christmas Delight!

// Happy *Late* Christmas special! This is going to be extremely short since they're in a **established relationship** and I don't want to put it off any further. Enjoy! 

The day was beautiful, the snow had stopped falling for awhile now. Children happily played with the snow, making snowmen and having snowball fights. The season of giving was here, Christmas Day had arrived. Amy Rose carried many presents in her arms. She was going over to Rouge's house, as her bat friend always hosted the Christmas parties. Tails carried 5 presents in his arms, as Silver used his telekinesis to carry his presents.

All was well for Christmas, now it was just time for Sonic to convince his boyfriend to get out of bed so they could go to the party.

" C'mon Shadz! We got presents to deliver and egg nog to drink! "

The blue hedgehog hopped out of bed and into the bathroom. The ebony groaned, waving his hand as he said a hushed I'm coming before falling back asleep. Sonic sighs while putting on his ugly sweater and hat. Then putting on his Christmas shoes (they looked like his every day shoes except the base was green and the strap was red.)

" Well then, I guess someone isn't interested in the present I got him. Such a shame, I put so much effort into. "

Shadow would never usually fall for these traps. But because Sonic had mentioned it was handmade by him made him sit up as if lightning struck him. He had a soft spot for whatever Sonic created. Although he had little time for it, the blue hedgehog was quite the artist when it came to clay and paints. How was he good with the little time he gets? The ebony will never know.

Shadow stood up, going over to closet to get his holiday clothes. Sneaky arms wrapped themselves around his waist as blue one places a kiss on the cheek. The ebony could only smile, turning his head to lock their lips.

" Good morning, my sleepyhead~ "

Sonic teased after pulling away, making the older one huff as he grabs his sweater. Putting it on, he goes downstairs where his blue boyfriend was now trying to balance all the presents they got for their friends. Shadow chuckles at his attempt as he grabs a few off from Sonic and picks up the rest.

" Damn, you're so strong. "

" Of course I am, I'm the Ultimate Lifeform. "

The true blue hero loved seeing Shadow become a little cocky and confident. It warmed his heart. They started dating a year ago, at last years Christmas actually. Shadow was done with the party and someone spiked the nog. The blue hedgehog, who was super fucking drunk, proceeded to confess. This flustered the ebony one who didn't talk to Sonic until New Years Eve. Shadow asked if he was still up for the relationship and Sonic quickly said yes.

They were happy together. Although they have their quarrels and such, it's normal in a relationship. But when things get bad, the blue hero usually calls a couple therapist and usually gets things worked out in the end. After shutting the door, Sonic catches up with his ebony boyfriend and smiles.

" You excited for the party? "

" The only things I'm excited about is talking to Rouge and spending time with you. "

It made the blue hedgehog's heart flutter and blushed deeply. Shadow was such a delight.