The WolfWalker Mobian

// I love the movie so much I had to. 

The moon shone brightly, as a pack of wolves ran throughout the forest. In the lead was a dark blue wolf, whose green eyes shone bright. He pants as he leads them to the edge of the forest, examining the area in front of them. There was a bunch of little houses, with pens of animals in them. The pack leader leads them out quietly before going to the sheep's pen.

Morning came, and more horror came to the farmers. Both humans and mobians alike were distraught at the sheep's pen. A magenta hedgehog with bangs, modest clothes, and gloves only sighs as she closes the curtains to the windows and goes upstairs. It had to be her adopted little brother again. He was wild one for sure.

" Sonic! Get down here before Mum and Manic come home to the mess outside! "

First, there was silence. Then there was sound of someone rushing down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs was a blue hedgehog, with wolf like ears, eyes, and nose. He smirked, showing off a pair of fangs as he got up from all four, as his quills drapes itself onto the floor. It was covered in leaves, dirt, and flowers. The tips of them being a blueish snow white. The magenta hedgehog was sure there was probably bugs and animals living in his quills.

" You called, Sonia? "

" Indeed I did! "

Stated Sonia, brushing her hair to the side before sighing and looking at him with her deep blue eyes.

" You can't keep leading the pack here and eating the sheep. "

Sonic's sharp emerald eyes darted to the side, his relax mood shifted to being uncomfortable.

" Sonia, there isn't as much food as there was in the forest anymore. I sorta have ta. "

The older sister goes over to her wild brother and just hugs him. The door opens, catching both of their attention. Their eyes looked over to the door, revealing a deep purple hedgehog with a green one. The purple one having long hair, that almost reached the ground. Her eyes an icy blue while she wore modest clothes. The green one having a crazy amount of quill bangs. He had a red vest with a medallion depicting drums. With deep blue eyes. The purple one makes eye contact with Sonic, making him look away in shame.

" You did it again. "

" Food is scarce. "

" I know, but they're aren't playing around this time- "

The purple hedgehog sets the groceries down she has in her arms. The green one doing the same as she looks back at her wild child.

" They called in experts. They're coming in tonight, I don't want you or your pack hurt. "

" Over a few sheep?! I made sure there's plenty left. "

The blue hedgehog pulled away from his sister to throw his arms in the air. He huffs and calms down, crossing his arms.

" I don't get it. "

" Sonic, they're scared. That's why. "

Aleena, the purple hedgehog walked over and hugged her son softly.

" Just... be careful tonight. I don't want you hurt. "

" Fine. I'll make sure I don't bring the pack here. I'll just hunt somewhere else. " 

The hedgehog huffs, rolling his eyes. He lays on the couch, grumbling until his ears perked. There was very loud knocking on the door suddenly. Aleena has Manic and Sonia put the groceries away while shuffling to the door. Sonic quickly makes his way to the bathroom and hides in there, locking the door. The blue WolfWalker had learned early on that people would mock his appearance and personality. In which he learned how to hide away as a Mobian but run free as a wolf. It was unfortunate but there was nothing his siblings and his mother could convince him to come out and say hi.