Experiment Gone Right

// hahahahaha see what I did there!? I'm not funny ik

Eggman laughed loudly to himself. Oh, this machine will work and make his arch-nemesis, Sonic the Hedgehog utterly useless to stop him from making Eggmanland. Now, he just needed a lure the rodent, he thought as an idea soon popped up into his head. What if he tested this on Sonic's rival, Shadow then kidnap Tails and show him the aftermaths of the machine to Tails. Truly then, will Sonic try to save Tails, not knowing what the machine does and then zapped! He's a small, feral wild hedgehog that can't do a thing because what can tiny feral wild hedgehogs can do to him? Absolutely nothing. He chuckles very much to himself. Meanwhile, Sonic the Hedgehog chuckles to himself. Why you may ask? That's because he's teasing his rival Shadow the Hedgehog at the moment. Shadow growls and pushes Sonic away in attempt to get him away from him. Sonic only smirks and attacks his sides, trying to tickle him. This makes Shadow snap and pin Sonic down in the grass.

" Stop it or I will personally Chaos Blast you OUT OF EXISTENCE!!! "

Sonic blushes deeply, toning out the whole Chaos Blasting threat. Of course he teased Shadow, but that was just because he didn't understand how to properly show his love. He, Sonic the Hedgehog, had fallen in love with Shadow, but didn't know how to show that love properly. All he did know was to definitely not act like Amy Rose, that was for sure. He snaps out of his thoughts once Shadow gets up and walks off. Sonic sits up and watches him leave before sighing, he wish he could flirt like Rouge does. Getting up, the hedgehog decided to put a smile on his face and run around a bit before going home. Hours later, after getting a chili-dog of course, he get's home, shutting the front door and sighing.

" Hey! I am home, buddy! "

...

... No response, how strange since Tails would at least a hello from the garage.

" Tails! I'm back! "

...

... Still no response. He checks the garage, to see he's not there. He then searches the whole house, panicking very much until finding a note. Grabbing it, his panicked face turns into a growl of anger when he sees Eggman's logo on the note. He rips it open and starts reading it.

Dear Arch-Nemesis Sonic,

It is I who has taken Tails back to my lair! I also have Shadow too, but I already used my newest weapon to defeat you on him! If you want your little brother to be safe and not so much my new guinea pig for this invention, come by my lair. It's either you surrender your title hero or you lose everyone you care about.

Choose wisely, Hedgehog.

From,

the Best Evil Scientist in the whole world,

Eggman.

Sonic crumples the note up and throws it away. He was willing to sacrifice his title Hero for his friends and family, always. He speeds out of his house, running towards Eggman's base as he passes by most of his friends like Amy, Blaze, Knuckles, Rouge, Silver, and much more. Sonic gets to the lab, he knew there was probably a trap, but he had to free Tails and Shadow. Right, Shadow was tested on by Dr. Robotnik on his newest machine. He shudders, what could Eggman's machine be? Would it be like some sort of virus that turns mobians into robot zombies? He wouldn't know. While he walked in, a chill was sent up his back, but he kept his guard up as much as he can. He enters the room to see Tails in a cell, making him run up to him.

" TAILS! "

" SONIC! "

They held hands through the cell bars, Tails had look like he just cried his heart out when Sonic knew he didn't. Chuckling came from behind Sonic, and he knew exactly who it was. With a growl, emerald eyes faced that of ones covered by glasses and mustache hair.