The Demon King's Lover

// sorry, but this one shot doesn't include kisses, but it does include quite a bit of gay panic 

Once, there was a beautiful young boy who limps through a field of flowers, happily smiling. He suffered a terrible condition, normally called wobbly hedgehog syndrome. Normally, there was no help for his condition. His already dying single mother was left bed-ridden to be taken care by him. Shining emerald eyes full of life and hope laid in the field, as his left leg started to act up and become more stiff. It sucked for boy, he used to love running but now he couldn't any more.

A soft crunching of flowers facing their demised was heard, and his ears twitched. Uh oh, a stranger. Quickly curling into a ball as much as he could with his paralyzed leg, he hides himself amongst the flowers. It seemed to get closer and closer until it stopped, all he could hear was his own breathing and the other's. A tap came to his shoulder, which jolted the boy up as he went and bite down on it.

" Straindgur daindgur! Straindgur daindgur! "

He opens his eyes and looks at the stranger with a glare before in awe. It was another hedgehog, just like him. He seemed to patiently crouch there as he bite his hand, a soft look on him. His eyes were red with slit pupils, he had red strips on his quills and his fur was an ebony color. His clothing was strange, he didn't know how to describe it. He pulls away and looks at the flowers below him.

" Sorry, my mama told me to always to bite strangers that tried to hurt me or take me. "

" It's no worries, I was wondering why a child like you is out here all alone. "

His voice was deep, like a dragon if the boy ever were to meet a dragon.

" Mama said I can play in the field, until he becomes sundown but I'm afraid my leg is acting up again. "

He could see the surprise in the ebony hedgehog. So, the boy moves his paralyzed leg over, and scoots to face him.

" I suffer from wabbly hedgenog symdrome- "

The ebony slightly chuckled at the butchering of that name. The smaller blue hedgehog huffs before continuing.

" Mommy says I don't have very long to live. And that soon the thing that is parawyzing my leg will go to my head and hurt it until it dies. "

A deep frown buried itself in the ebony's face. He takes the tiny hedgehog's leg, and looks at the smaller one.

" What's your name, young one? "

" Ogilvie Maurice Hedgenog! You can call me Ollie for short. "

" Ollie. I am going to heal you of this disease you have. But in turn, I must take something from you. "

Ogilvie gulps and looks down. What would he have to give?

" In time, if we are to meet again, I will make it up to you with whatever you want. Now please, stay still. "

A red glow started to become bright around his leg, and grew to his body. It was a strange, comforting warmth that Ollie enjoyed, it was like his mama was hugging him. It disappears as the mysterious stranger gets up.

" Try getting up and walking now. "

Ruby red eyes stared down at him with care, as Ogilvie gets up and walks around. He could feel sensations in his leg, his face practically glowed with happiness. He zips off, surprising the older hedgehog before he chuckled, seeing that the youngster was now on his shoulder.

" Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I used to miss running so bad! Thank you... um... I never got your name. "

" It's best if you didn't know who I really am, but for now you can just call me... D K S "