My Blue Angel

// This is a gift for my friend TwD1259  and BTW my pen died so ye, I was making a cover for this but now I can't finish it.

WARNING: THIS IS A YANDERE FIC!!! If you're uncomfortable with these types of fics, PLEASE SKIP THIS ONE!!!

It started out as a spark.

Really, Shadow had no idea his... crush on Sonic would spiral out of control this badly. But he wanted, no, NEEDED Sonic for himself. The ebony hedgehog couldn't bear the thought of losing Sonic like he did with Maria. He's been stalking the blue hedgehog for months now, watching him like a hawk. He needed to make sure his Sonic was safe. As Sonic spoke to his best friend/brother, Tails, the ebony proceeded to do his usual scan on Sonic. His eyes trailed along his curves, his quills, and all the things that made Sonic gorgeous. He admired Sonic's body from a distance. Shadow wanted to have that body under him, all sweaty and hot as he squirms underneath him. That sweet, sweet angelic voice moaning his name. That's what he wanted.

A couple of months ago, the thought of such a thing would disgust Shadow to no end. But now was different. He craved Sonic's touch. He snapped out of thought when he heard that god awful annoying voice. It belongs to none other than Amy Rose. Such a disgusting vile rat that had no right to be so close to Sonic. She should stay at least 100 feet away or more. The way she touched him filled the ebony with fury. Anger was no stranger to the hybrid, as it was a majority feeling that he feels. Snarling quietly, he makes his way out of hiding and rushes home. Unbeknownst to him, emerald eyes had spotted him run off. 

Sonic was having a terrible day. Absolutely horrible. He kept getting chased by fangirls. Then, he felt as if he was being watched by someone. It had creeped the poor azure hero out to the point he went to find Tails. The fox had made plans with Cream and Amy, but Sonic didn't feel safe as he explained why he felt such... fear. Usually, the blue speed demon wouldn't mind this kind of situation. Usually, he would roll his eyes and run off as far as he could. But this time, it was different. He felt the same pair of eyes that have been watching him for months now. The same ones that stared at him lustfully. And it scared the hero. With a shaky sigh, he looked over to the ecstatic pink hedgehog, Amy Rose. To her, she thought they were already boyfriend/girlfriend and that they were going to get married.

An irritated sigh escaped his mouth. Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw a flash. His eyes widened. ' Shadow? What was he doing in some bushes? ' he questioned in his thoughts, blissfully unaware of what the other was thinking. That didn't matter, he wanted to ask Shadow for a race. Maybe, just maybe he could shake off the unnerving feeling. Smiling, he gently pushes Amy off and runs off following Shadow.

" HEY SHADZ! "

Sonic yelled, catching the agent's attention.

" WANNA RACE? " 

All that Emerald eyes could see was the competition and determination that burned in Shadow's eyes. Being around Shadow made the young hero calm and tranquil. He actually started falling for his rival. Who wouldn't though? He was hot, he was emo, he could be nice (usually around chaos or small children. Or just children altogether.) He was just... perfect... as his name suggests. Ultimate Lifeform, that's what the ebony truly was. Sonic began to relax his muscles as the two raced around the place. They came to a stop as Sonic argued that he won. Strangely enough, Shadow agreed which made the blue hedgehog arch his brow. That was... strange. Shadow would usually argue back. The hero smiled, maybe he was finally breaking down the ebony's walls and seeing how nice of a guy he really was.

" Well?- "

He gave a soft chuckle.

" Aren't you going to say something snarky and make your leave, Faker? "