The Zombhog

// I don't care if Sonic acts too OOC at the end, I mean, he was a zombie for a damn long time.

Sonic was a normal hedgehog, emphasis on was. When the zombie apocalypse happened, the poor hero was infected, and of coursed died. But, he came back, with a hunger for brains. Although it had been 6 years now, he had grown used to his zombified body. And today was the day he would rejoin civilization. He found an alternative to brains, strangely enough it was chili dogs and he had fully consciously came back.

Sonic was lonely in his after life, so in hoping to rejoin civilization, he hoped to also make friends too. Putting on a cloak, he prepares himself for the hardships to wear going to reveal themselves. But, he had to face them and deal with them no matter what. With a determined look, he starts to make his move. Lucky for him, he didn't have to bother hiding in the shadows, because of his already dead nature. The others could sense it, so they avoided him.

" Gee, even in the after life, I'm not liked. "

His words were a bit slurred but it was to be expected for the bluish-greenish one.  His walk wasn't perfect, but it wasn't the normal sluggish zombie walk. He remember how apocalypse came to be. When the virus started to spread, and people and Mobians alike got deathly sick. Sonic's sister Sonia fell ill, and so his mother and father tended to her. He remembered the day all to well, where he became a zombie.

Sonic and his brother Manic didn't know how to feel about the whole plague, but they were fine. They went to school, and lived their lives like nothing was wrong at all. He remember how his mother lectured the two, telling them to bring their knives just in case people get touchy-touchy with them. Sonic may have been lonely, but he was still a prince. He gets to school and waves Manic a goodbye and he makes his way to his class.

He should've brought his knife.

Next thing he knew was that there was some sick kid on him. The kid was groaning and moaning, trying to bite him. He did eventually get bitten but he escaped and ran back home. Sonic was scared, as he calls his parents, Manic, and even Sonia. But the house was deathly silent, and it gave the blue hedgehog a bad feeling.

He should've trusted his gut.

Going upstairs, he wanted to check on his sick sister, to make sure she was okay. He had patched up his bite wound with some bandages he found in the downstairs bathroom. Knocking on Sonia's door, he waited for a response. There was nothing, so he opened the door.

He shouldn't had opened that door.

Suddenly being tackled to the ground, he looks in fear of his sister. Her pink quills were dull, and she look lifeless as she too tries to bite him. Once again, he's bitten as he screams, pushing her off and running downstairs, locking himself in the bathroom. Sonic falls to the ground and cries, what the hell was going on?

He looked into the mirror, cringing on how bad his wounds look. They were turning green around the bite marks, and it was worrying. Treating the wounds and putting on new bandages, he looks at the window. Okay, so Sonia was just going to bite him again if he goes out. This means that the blue hedgehog has to escape through the bathroom window from the second floor. With determination that suddenly came out of no where, he opens the window and jumps. Perfectly landing in both feet, he makes his way to the nearest supermarket.

Looking around, he could see people biting otter people, people who were green and diagnose with this sickness. He shivers as he gets into the store, hissing at the pain throbbing at his arms. Leaning against the uncomfortable shelves, and falls down to the floor as tears flood down his face.