Cₕₐₒₛ ₕₐₛ ₐ Bᵣₒₜₕₑᵣ!?

// Sorry for the short one. I can't always make long-ass ones since over time, it becomes a drag and then I gotta start another before continuing on the long one.

Edit: I made that A/N so long ago and you can see what happened to my " Short Story " now, can you? It's over 7,000 words, that's how many words I typed. 

What if?

A question that has certainly been on everyone's minds before.

What if this happened?

What if that happened?

It's usually how Tv shows, books, movies, furniture, etc. are made. It's how society is made. But sometimes people don't think of certain what-ifs, what-ifs that just don't come into mind. The what-ifs that make people go ' but that possibly couldn't happen because of whatever reason '. That was the case for Sonic the hedgehog, the hero of Mobius. He was afraid of water, everyone knew that, but a certain what if came into a certain fox's mind before. He's seen something so... incredible that made him think of this what-if.

What if Sonic... wasn't actually scared of water, but a being seemingly made of water.

Tails knew that if he told anyone of this what-if, they would laugh in his face and tell him he was absolutely crazy. But the fox had seen this event before his baby blue eyes. The kit was curious about where Sonic goes every night, and so one day, he follows the blue hedgehog in secret. What he saw blew his mind, he didn't know how to even describe the event. It was like... It was like Sonic was some sort of god or something. Tails didn't know how to explain it properly. He laid in bed, staring at the ceiling, rarely blinking while lost in his thoughts. He was well aware that it was 1:05 pm, and he probably should make himself a nice brunch but he didn't want to get up. There was a soft rapping on his door, which made his ears turn towards the source of it: the door.

He knew he had to get it, after all, it was Sonic who was knocking. Who else would it be? He only lived with one blue hedgehog with amazing speeds and an apparent crazier secret. Sitting up on the bed, he remembered what he had seen earlier before the sun rose. How was he going to face his brother who he had seen change before his very eyes? The fox kit didn't know. Yes, he was a genius, but that didn't mean he always had the answers. Opening his door, he saw Sonic with a concerned smile on his face. A sandwich on the plate he's holding.

" Hey buddy, you okay? You've been in your room all morning and you haven't eaten anything. "

Tails faked a smile and softly grabs the plate from him.

" Yeah, I was just thinking. Thanks for the food. "

Sonic smiles and knows to not ask any more questions. He goes back downstairs and leaves the house for probably a run. Sitting on his bed while he eats his sandwich, he suddenly chokes when he gets an idea.

At that moment, Knuckles the echidna had an annoying yet beautiful albino bat trying to get the Master Emerald while her partner stood, glaring at him. Her partner is an ebony hedgehog with red stripes, he screamed edge while right next to him was an ex-eggbot. These three made up Team Dark, and apparently, the commander sent them to angel island to do something. Now it was just Rouge, the bat, trying to steal away the Master Emerald from the echidna.

" Will you stop that! "

" Nope! I want it, honey~ "

Knuckles grumbled before spotting the tornado in the distance. Finally, someone with the same sense as him. Ruby eyes from the ebony hedgehog followed where amethyst eyes laid themselves upon. A plane landed nearby as Omega puts his guard up but is immediately told to back down. Tails come out of the clearing as Knuckles goes over to greet the kit.