ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡: ℂ𝕣𝕦𝕖𝕝 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕

THE AIR SEEMED TO STILL as the two met eyes. Her breath caught in her throat, as did her heart skip a beat.

What is he doing here?

Almost instinctively taking a step forward,  she felt her arm catch. Looking back, Twice frowned his brows through his mask.

"Come on (y/n), it's time to go.- We should stay longer!"

Taking one last look at Aizawa, she was taken by the arm by Twice, not before pain rang through-out her chest.

Hunching over and clutching her chest, she grunted in pain.

It's always seems to happen in the worst situations

By this time Toga had fled Locklock's side, and was now blocking the Hero's view. Consumed by the raw throbbing in her heart, she failed to hear the calls of her name.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!"

At this point, Deku as well as the other members of the squad took notice of her condition.

Aizawa felt his heart freeze...

There she is... she's not dead! What's wrong with her heart and why are the League members dragging her away?!

I can't let her go again!

In his fast paced chase, he lost sight of the missions at hand. His only thoughts comprised of saving the girl he lost, the only thing that mattered was her.

The closer he got, the most he realized she was in pain. Clawing at her chest, her face stricken sheet white, a cold sweat cascading down her fatigued face.

Approaching her, he cried out for her hand. Begging for her to reach out, yet he knew she couldn't, even if she wanted to.

Twice felt anxiety flood through him, in his effort to keep his promises, he plucked up (y/n) and threw her over his shoulder.

"It's time to go Toga!- Let's stay awhile!"

Jumping off into the oblivion, Aizawa felt his heart break once again.

"(Y/n)!"

***

Miro was worse for wear, bleeding and bruised, all alone and mentally broken. Only moment ago was his quirk permanently stollen from him, now he has to defend the small girl that was taken advantage of by Overhaul. Her quirk used to steal his, although not by her choice. As he was only momentary injured, she had been abused for years.

This treatment only serves to fuel his motivation to protect her, no matter the circumstances.

"Don't worry Eri! I'll protect you!"

His words sent furry flooding through Overhaul's veins, "Don't make promises you can't keep boy!"

Fist after fist, blow after blow, Miro was rising to each occasion. Overhaul blinded with anger, becoming more rash in his attempts to recover the girl.

How is he still fighting?! He should be finished!

Eri felt tears roll down her face, her long ratted white locks sticking to her flushed face. Her horn that sat atop of her head, sending pulses that ached throughout her body.

The small child was racked with guilt, the feeling that she was to blame for all theses injuries... all this havoc that surrounds her.