ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘: 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝𝕤

WAKING UP TO THE manila ceiling and odd smell of bleach and old people, (Y/N) groaned to herself in denial.

How could she be the hospital again?

She beat herself up by playing last night's events on a loop in her head, after all it passed the time quite well. She wondered if it was the right choice, to love him rather than to run away.

With a click, a nurse walked into the room with a surprised face.

"Oh Miss (L/N), I'm glad to see that you are awake. Let me go get the doctors and you should be able to go home."

A soft smile spreads across (Y/N)'s face, "Thank you miss".

The tried girl closed her eyes momentarily only to wake expecting to see a doctor, instead seeing unfortunately familiar faces.

The Beagle like man and the Mouse principal had yet again made an appearance. The duo unlike like the last encounter had a much more friendly aura about them, much more open to possibilities.

What should I say? I don't think I would ever be able to give him up, but I don't want to lie...

"Hello Principal Nezu, Detective, it's nice to see you again".

Her demeanor did not betray her intent. She knows it in her heart of hearts that she will protect the ones she cares for, no matter the crime.

"As it is a pleasure to see you. We just wanted to ask a few questions before we let you go."

She nodded slowly and smiled, "sure, I understand."

Both pulled the white, plastic, foldable chairs from their leading positions against the wall, to sit by her side only the smaller of the two took charge. Nezu unlike the last time was the one asking the questions, probing her memory, "What is the last thing you remembered Miss (Y/N)?".

Humming to herself her mind wondered to when the monster threw her.

"I was trying to get into a burning building to save some people but, there was the same monster for the USJ attack blocking the door. I used my quirk and started to run towards the door but, it grabbed my body and tossed me."

He nodded and slightly patted her knee with his paw, it made a slight "puff" sound making her internally aww.

"Do you remember anything after the fall Miss (L/N)?"

She shook her head and closed her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I think I blacked out when I was thrown. I'm not sure what happened to my body, I only remember waking up in the hospital moments ago."

The mouse like man seemed to accept this and stood from his chair. It made a small squeak sound against the ground, the silent aura of the room growing quite still.

Not even a drop of a pin could break the silence that surrounded the duo. Taking a deep breath, the principal spoke up.

"Miss (L/N), we have decided for you safety to keep an eye on you. We feel that due to your lack of recollection of the attack, you are more likely to be persuaded by the league of villains. So moving forward, we would like you to check in once a day by phone to this number, if you fail to do this, you will have a house visit by a member of the staff."

Unintentionally dropping her jaw, she clenched her pale blush bed sheets in her fists.

"I'm not a threat sir, and I don't believe I'm of value enough for some criminal to pick me out of a crowd. Do you really this think is necessary?"