ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠: ℙ𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕚𝕥 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜

(Y/N) WOKE WITH A START, the stench of blood still present in her nostrils. Her head ached but, not as much as her stomach. Reaching down to pull the bed sheets away, the entirety of her torso was wrapped in white padded bandages. As confused as she was, her mind did make sense of the injury.

Finding other things to focus on, she felt her eyes widen in surprise, the clock was reading a quarter to 2! Pushing past her aching injury, she plowed out of the medic's bay and through the hallways that would lead to the arena. She assumed she has lost her match with Bakugo, which meant that she held onto 3rd place. Nearing an opening, she saw nurses and staff members crowding the halls.

"Watch out, I need to get out there!"

A man in gun-slinger attire turned around to face me, his gas-mask slightly surprising me.

"Wait your the girl that suppose to be in third place... hmmm hold on follow me."

Talking her hang and leading her out of the crowed hallways, he takes me to the podium, where Katsuki stood chained up on the first place stool, and Todoroki on then second. The third was left empty, only for the cow-boy styled man to push me towards the open spot.

Soon enough the number 1 world famous hero and physical education teacher of the class 1-A students appeared. Gallantly striding towards to third place winner, bending down towards (Y/N), he placed a bronze meddle on her shoulders.

"You were strong and courageous (Y/N), I am very proud of your hard work and commitment to the good of the world. You demonstrated great strength of character, I am proud to have you as my student! I hope your injury heals soon as well!"

Flushing at all the praise she was receiving, (Y/N) felt her cheeks redden and "heat-up".

"Thank you Allmight" it was only a whisper but, he had clearly heard her small words.

Dazed, she seemed to forget the rest of the ceremony had finished as she stared off into space.

As quickly as it began it had ended, the days following her substantial injuries healed thoroughly. She no longer had to worry about lifting her arms to high or getting up to fast, she feel so free.

This feeling quickly exited her body when Aizawa entered the room... ah that's right, I'm still in class.

"Now class we will review the requests made by hero scouters watching the festival, now remember if you didn't receive a request, an agency will be provided."

Appearing on a screen, the students of class 1-A appeared, as if on a roster. On top of the list was Shoto Todoroki, with a astounding 4,123 inquiries, and then closely followed by Bakugo with an amazing 3,556 offers. Amazed by the shear number of requests (Y/N) failed to see how many internships she had acquired. Scanning the list, bellow the muzzled angry blonde, was (Y/N) at 2,790 offers.

A small smile found its way onto her face, not to be out done by the surprise on Tenya Ida who had 301 inquiries waiting for his attention.

"Anyone that did not receive a internship offer will need to see me after class for their assignment. For everyone else, you will now be handed copies of your offers."

Aizawa's raspy voice filled some with excitement and others with dread. (Y/N) knew that a few of her classmates had wishes of interning with famous heroes, such as Kamui Woods, rather than a small time heroes who only caught purse snatchers.

A stapled packet of agency names and numbers were given to her slightly shaken healing hands. Bubbles of excitement and anticipation fluttered throughout her body, she hoped that perhaps she would become noticed and be able to help those she vowed to protect.

Unbeknownst to theses thoughts, a small part of her large subconscious wished that above all else, Tomura noticed her. That he saw how far she had come, and would come calling for her return. Although a fantasy, it brought a small spark of hope to her rather empty heart. It were these guilty thoughts that kept her sane.

Running down the list she finds an unlikely candidate for her time as an intern. The Flame Hero: Endeavor had quite obviously set its sights on (Y/N) due to their multiple requests on her sheet.

Thinking on the issue she had decided his agency wasn't a bad choice. He was the number 2 hero, as well as a fellow flame user. Considering this factor, she had decided he would provide invaluable assistance in her journey to find a better understanding of herself.

Soon after she had chosen her agency, her internship would surely begin. This small excitement had only slightly glossed over her spring break that was now in session.

(Paint it Black by: The Rolling Stones)