ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟙𝟘: 𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕠 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕄𝕖

THE NEXT MORNING (Y/N) was sore. Moving to the stand alone mirror, she inwardly smiled to herself, gazing back at her in the reflective glass were legs covered with hand prints and a neck covered in hickies.

Thinking back on the feeling of his skin against hers she shuddered, the ecstasy still fresh in her mind.

Mrs. (Y/n) Shigarki... I like the sound of that...

Behind her, groggily waking from his sleep was her husband. Smiling mischievously, she slowly crept to his side of the bed. In one fell swoop she jumped on him, blocking his movements.

"Ugh... what are you doing?"

Her soft laughs made the man's heart flutter, "I'm not letting you get up! Let's just stay here all day!"

Normally Tomura would agree without hesitation but, they both had a meeting to attend for the paranormal liberation front.

Joining in her laughs, he reached up and tickled her sides.

"You and I both know we can't do that... come on let's get ready."

"Ahahah! Stop- huff- Stop! Okay!"

Despite everything else that seemed to be going wrong with her life, she was finally truly happy.

***

That afternoon Aizawa fell victim to crippling anxiety towards the raid that would occur in three hours time. He had his gear packed and the plan of entry to hideout had been prepped but, the feeling of nervousness never left his gut.

His mind wandering to the conviction of the former students of Class 1-A, their rage and hatred of the League overpowered the fear that once coursed threw their veins. Their hesitation of the USJ attack and training camp was a thing of the past, regardless of the risk; the new pro-heros wanted blood.

Shota understood where they were coming from, yet what he wanted more than anything was to bring (y/n) home.

There are few things that haunt him the way (y/n) does, late at night his thoughts will be of her pale face and her small delicate hands clutching the cloth over her heart. Her body stricken with pain, her mind broken from the torture of the League.

Stop Shota, you're going to get her back. Stop playing the worse case scenario.

Glancing at his clock, he pulled his things together. Placing his scarf around his neck and goggles on his forehead, he sighed to himself. He was ready.

Don't worry (y/n), I'll save you.

***

The city was never kind to a man like Dabi, the flashing lights and the intense smells always pushed him into sensory overload. This was true before he became the criminal he was today, now he flocked to the night life. The endless faces and the lack of questions made it perfect cover. Despite it disgusting him, it was a necessary evil.

"Hey baby, why don't you come over here?"

A seductive voice called out to him, looking over his shoulder he recognized the figure. He believed the exotic dancer was named Yui, not that it really matter; he just wanted to be alone and soak his sorrows.